4

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

In a void, standing in a dark place, water on the floor, you look around scared, but a child laughing, calls your attention. Looking towards the sound, you find your mother, playing with a 9 years old boy, what you guess is your little brother.

Walking close to them, with a sad smile on your face, tears threatening to fall, you remember how your mother was pregnant before you were taken by HYDRA, how mad you were with your father never present. For a big part of your time with HYDRA, before you gain your powers, you'd wonder if your father was looking for you...but you were never rescued, so you thought he didn't care about his family. When you gained your powers, you could see them, here, in the void, they couldn't hear or see you, but it was already enough for you to just see them. Even out of the void, you could feel them.

You see your mother giving the boy your old plushie,a small alligator, a sob masked by an airy laugh escaping your throat. You miss them alot, it's like a big part of you is missing, and that they are the only ones that can complete you.

"How is she?" Loki's voice pulls you away from your family, you walk towards it and see Bruce, sitting on the edge of a bed, holding the first aid kit in hand, hovering over a blurry figure, your figure. Loki is sitting by your other side, a worried expression on his face, this makes your chest warm a bit at how worried he's for you. So you look one last time to your family before laying in the bed, where your body is.

Your eyes flutter open, you look towards loki then at Bruce, and immediately sit up, worried about him. "How'z your feeling?" you ask him, but he just give you a weak chuckle and shake his head.

"You have a pretty bad gash on the head and is worried about me, the one who caused it?" he says quietly, guilty evident on his tone. You shake your head at him."not your vault, HYDRA, train uz, to uze vear to hurt enemiez" you try to explain what wanda did to him. "Manipulatez you, but it'z not you, it'z not hulk, it'z your vears" you say to him, and you can't tell if you made him confuse or feel bad, with your accent, and -1 out of 10 english.

Loki gently lays a hand on your shoulder, making you look at him. "You should rest, darling. You got hit pretty bad, but Bruce understands what you are trying to tell him." he says, with a gentle smile, sending a look to Bruce who just nods.

"Well either way, Loki will catch you up on what happened while you were out." Bruce says, getting the med kit and standing up, he walks out of the room. You look at Loki, with a 'go on' look. He sighs and starts telling you of everything.

The whole lost for Ultron and the twins, Hulk destroyed half of a city and now you are all hiding in Barton's house, that last part you kind laughed, because Clint's wife, Laura, slapped Loki, for 2012. But Loki says he deserved it, for controlling Clint.