5.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Everyone is preparing to go on the mission,Loki, Tony and Bruce,are on their way to the tower, while Steve, Nat, Clint and you are going to south korea to stop Ultron.

"Y/n you're with me. Nat, Clint, both of you stay on the jet, in case Ultron tries to escape. The plan is making sure Dr. Cho is safe. And stop Ulton." Steve says, while preparing to go into action, at the moment you are just using casual clothes seeing you don't have a suit.

Going inside the facility, you run following Steve throughout the hallways, there's some workers running and the alarms are off. Coming to a stop, Cap kneel beside to the limp body of Dr.Cho.

"He's uploading himself into the body." she says, her breath a little ragged due to her wound. "Where?" You ask her, still standing behind Steve. " The real power is inside the Cradle. The gem, its power is uncontainable. You can't just blow it up. You have to get the Cradle to Stark." she answers, with a little bit of a whimper.

" First I have to find it." Steve answers, he looks at you saying to get ready. "Go" Dr.Cho says, so her workers come running to her aid. Me and Steve leave to find Ultron.

" Did you guys copy that?" Cap speak to in the coms to Clint and Nat. Clint answers "We did."

"I got a private jet taking off across town, no manifest. That could be him." Nat announces. Clint notices a truck heading across a bridge, really suspicious. "There. It's a truck from the lab. Right above you, Cap. On the loop by the bridge. It's them. I got three with the Cradle, one in the cab. I could take out the driver."

"Negative! If that truck crashes, the gem could level the city. We need to draw out Ultron." Cap says, running yo jump onto the roof of the truck. Ultron sees him and sends some bots to him.

"No, no, no, no, no. Leave me alone!" Ultron yells.

Ultron blasts the truck door as Steve tries to enter. "Well, he's definitely unhappy! I'm gonna try and keep him that way."

"You're not a match for him, Cap." Clint says through the coms.

"Thanks, Barton." Cap says sarcastically while fighting some bots. Ultron unplugs himself from the Cradle and blasts Steve back onto another car as he tries to enter the truck, but with some maneuvering Steve manages to get back onto the truck's roof

"You know what's in that Cradle? The power to make real change, and that terrifies you." Ultron says, trying to blast Steve off.

" I wouldn't call it a comfort." Steve fires back. As he tries to fight with Ultron. "Stop it!" Ultron yells as Steve's shield gets caught in his chest, and he smacks it away and fires at Steve.

" We got a window. Four, three... give 'em hell." Clint says to Nat. while she drops out of the Quinjet on a bike and rides towards the truck. On her way she picks up Steve's shield.