8.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Two month later

“Promise to come back?” you ask softly to Loki, standing on the grassy field just outside the new compound, in your new suit. you’ll miss him but he has duties to attend. He kiss your knuckles and smile at you. “I promise, my love” he says, before giving you a mischievous smile. “But it’s gonna be fun seeing Odin face, when he realizes that i’m courting a midgardian.” “courting? This means,I'm your girlfriend?” you ask, smiling giddily , your thick accent present. 

Loki’s smile widens playfully before he says “Ohh…i guess it surprising…no one was worthy enough to court me…” you give a chuckle and shake your head at him. 

“Then i feel honored to be the first.” you say joining him on the joke. You both look at each for some seconds before bursting in laugh. You lean you head on his chest while laughing. 

After some minutes, Thor shows up you give Loki one last kiss before stepping away from him giving him a last goodbye before Thor calls Heimdall.

“hey, Lavender. Come with me a minute. I need to show you Something.” Tony says from behind you. You turn to him and then look at Steve who nods with a seriuos face.

You walk up to tony and follow him inside the compound. “Do you remember something on your father? And please be honest, we both were kids from rich people, and the father is never the best.” he says while getting inside of the elevator and then you follow him in.

“My Papa was caring, he wasn't always present. He made mission and sometimes was in his office. But never stop trying to spend time with me.” You speak, you voice soft and full of sad emotions. You miss them, your family. 

“well, at least yours tried. Wished mine did that” he mutter his breath, giving a light chuckle making you chuckle too. “well i found out your father is not dead.” he pauses when seeing the hope in your widen eyes. “Out of the few dead body removed from sokovia your father wasn't there. And i found out he called your home some hours before Ultron Attacked.” he continued while walking out of the elevator and into the Lab, and grabing a tablet passing to you. 

“This dot is where he last was during the attack, after that i couldn't find anything. But I'm working on it. “ he says, you look qt tony with tears in your eyes. “Don't need to thanks me, i know I'm awesome” 

You wrap your arms around his neck and bring him into a hug, tears falling from your eyes, you keep repeating Thank yous to him. Your father was alive, you not alone.

Tony return the hug, letting you relief all the pent up emotions you kept. He knows how is to lost your family, and know how weight a lot on you, for the fact your mother died without knowing you were safe and alive.

“it's gonna be okay, the Avengers is not a team, it's a family too” tony tells you pulling away and holding you face in his hand. He gives you a smile and pat you head.

»»————- ★ ————-««

Walking beside Wanda and Pietro, you guys follow Nat and Steve into a market to buy things your rooms and food for the residence area of the compound. It's been weeks since Loki left and since you found out your father is alive. 

Passing by a Home care for old people, a old man calls your name. Looking at him, with furrow brown, you tell the group to go ahead that you gonna meet them there.

Walking to him, he gives you a smile and holds your hands. “Y/n dear, it's so good to see my daughter in law. What brings you here?” he says softly. 

‘Daughter in law?’ you thought…”sir i don't know what-” you start but he cut you off. “Have Loki, my son been treating you well?” he spoke, answering all your question.

 ‘IT'S FUCKING ODIN?!!’ 

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

A/N: Last chapter of Age of Ultron i hope you like it

Soon i will be posting Civil war. Please tell me what side y/n should be.