I didn't know what she was talking about until Justin aswered her question. "Yeah, all the time when I'm angry I go to calm down there." My jaw dropped. Justin had lied to me. On our first date he had taken me to the woods and he told me that I was the first person he ever showed that place and the first girl he ever took. Looks like that was not true and it hurt because I remembered being so happy about being the first one to know but now it meant nothing.

"We had our first kiss there," Liliana said and smiled at him. I frowned because I never knew they ever had something. I already hated the woods so much because that's were Lia was shot and know that I knew that the two of them shared their kisses there made me hate that place even more.

"How the hell do you remember all that?" Justin asked, furrowing his eyebrows. "It was years ago."

"I'm a girl, we remember all that stuff. Besides I liked you a lot back then and that's why I never forgot about it," she answered, shrugging her shoulders once again. I scoffed where I was shook my head.

"So much happend since then," Justin said and turned his head to look into the distance.

"Yeah and then I had to move away," Liliana sighed and looked at the distance as well just like Justin. "Do you sometimes wonder what would have happend if I never moved away?"

"I know that we would have gotten together," Justin said and I felt a pang of pain rush through my entire body. Emilia, who was standing beside me placed her hand on my shoulder and squeezed it lightly. I looked at her and I could see the pity in her eyes for me. "I mean we were practically together, we did all the things couples do but before we could make it official you were gone," Justin told her.

I didn't know how to describe how I was feeling right now. Like, he told me, when I asked him if he ever had something with her, that they never were together or had something. He said that to my face. Was lying to me so easy to him?

Leave, my subconscious said. You are going to listen to things you don't want to hear.

It was right. I should have left right then and I wanted to, I had heard enough but I couldn't move away. My legs were like frozen and didn't allow me to move an inch. So I stayed and listened to what they were saying which was not the best decision I had made.

"I hated it but we had a great time back in Miami you can't deny that," she answered him. Somehow I wanted to know what they did when they were together but on the other hand I didn't because it would probably hurt more than it did already.

"No I can't. Remember when you fell into the lake because you were running from a bee?" Justin said and burst out in laughter because of the memory.

"That was not funny," Liliana whined and pushed his away a little. Justin brought his lips in his mouth and pushed a fist against it so he wouldn't laugh out loud anymore. "Remember when you almost got your ass kicked from Daniel's dad because we stole the keys of his car and we actually wanted to drive away?" She asked, giggling lightly. So she knew my dad? And when she was so close to Justin how come I had never seen that girl? She was right in front of my face. Where have I been all that time? I really felt so damn stupid for not noticing a thing.

"I do remember. It was a month before their death," Justin said and the smile on his face faltered. Justin didn't like to talk about my parents because they were just like parents to him too and their deaths affected him a lot. Liliana noticed the sudden change of his mood so she began digging up more funny memories of their past until a smile came on his face again.

"Or do you remember when we had sex for the first time and it was the most awkward thing in the world because we were both virgins and had no idea what to do?" Liliana questioned and a laugh escaped her mouth. Emilia whispered oh shit next to me and my mouth was ajar. I knew that I was not Justin's first but the fact that she was it made everything just worse. How long had she been in his life and why her and not any other girl in this damn world?