part 5

You looked at him and said smiling face

Yn : thank you ..i will repay you in future

Jin was feeling little awkward so he said

Jin : let's go i will show you room

Yn nodded her head and flowed behind him after some time he found the room and opened the door. He came inside the room where as you also came while looking around the whole room. After this he placed the shopping bag on the couch and said to you.

Jin: goodnight.. If you want anything else come to my room. I'm next to your room.

When he said this he coming outside quietly but you called him again so he stopped and looked at you.

You quickly said to him before he left.

Yn: wait

Jin: yes? Do you want anything else?

He said in confusion looked

She shook her head in no and said while smiling face

Yn: goodnight

Jin smile and nodded his head. He went outside of the room . When you saw he is gone you sighed heavily and seat at the edges of bed.
...

On the other side

The person smirked while looking at the paper. One girl came inside and said

??:what happened teahyung

Teahyung looked at her and said

Teahyung : oh you came jennie where were you?

Jennie : i was looking outside too hoping i might found her.

Teahyung : don't worry about her.. I will found her okay

Jennie nodded her head and said

Jennie : you're not going to sleep yet

She said worriedly to him

Teahyung shook his head in no and said

Teahyung : you go i will come later .

Jennie nodded her head and said

Jennie : goodnight .

After this teahyung dialed the number and waiting for to pick up the call whom he calling the person. In few minutes the unknown person whom he is calling pick up the call and said.

In the call

??: hello

Teahyung : did you found her where is she.

??: yes

When teahyung heard this he smirked

Teahyung : great!!, let's meet tomorrow at xxxcoffee restaurant to start our next step.

After this he hang up the phone and while smirking he he came near the window and start staring the sky and the road where the car running at the road.

Pov teahyung

I sighed and looked at the sky which is full of stars and moon was shining . You all are thinking about what I'm doing right. I still wondering how me and jennie end up in 2015 directly. But Real interesting thing is that i and jennie remember every detail of the 2024 and the most amazing thing happened with me that which paper yn signature and written at directly that everything she's give the her boyfriend house business everything else what ever she had is still have in my hands.
In 2015 she still doesn't get what she wants