So I was just lucky to live through all that? Was I just a random person who struggled through all of that pain and suffering because I was "lucky" to have something that helped survive?
Wait, I heard "process," then does that mean this happened before and not a few but many times? Then, if it took about 700 people to make 8 of me, kenshi, Neko, Yakom, Astroroth, Leandros, Nemo, and Dalon, that are "astartes". Then how many more probably died to make "astartes." In the past.......... Oh no......

When I realized how many just died, I didn't know how I'm to suppose process that. How could they throw so many lives?With how many people have they tried to produce something like I am now?

Szu wei simply sighed as he saw me shaking in disbelief.

Szu wei: I understand why you can't "accept." Even though I am not "alive" does not that I can not sympathize with your situation. I guess you can call me a form of artical intelligence or AI in this era? So I am here as I said before, not "alive," but still here to guide you. Maybe if you live long enough, I will give you the truth of why you had to go through all of this. Nod if you understand. Nod if you want to LIVE and see WHY did they do this to you?

I nodded my head up and down faster than I ever did before.

Szu Wei: Now we can start with the basics. Let me ask you this: What do you know about Aura.

Aura is a manifestation of our souls.

Szu wei: Now what we use Aura for or how is it used?

We use Aura to give strengthen our bodies or use Aura to use abilities like semblances?

Szu wei sighed, showing disappointment. He even seemed to be disturbed by what I said.

Szu wei: So your knowledge of aura is not exactly wrong, but I am disappointed not really in you, but I am saddened by the fact that the people of remanant have forgotten how to fully use aura. Was it because of "them."

What do you mean by them? Szu wei who or what are you referring to?

Szu wei tried to speak only for his projection to be warped and distorted before reverting to him gasping for air.

Szu wei: Cough- Ack! Seems that you are not strong or it's not good for you to know yet. Anyway I think you should learn about the other gifts of Aura. However, you need to learn the basics and get stronger  before learning.

Szu wei: Starting with strengthing your body but importantly your aura.

Wait, what? Why do I have to do more body strengthing? What do you mean by that. What are you talking about?

Szu wei: The only thing that I know of the "process" does is unlock your physical potential and limits of what your brain sets on your body. However, that does mean you can not break those limits even further. The astartes that you will eventually become are not two times but maybe five times stronger and faster physically without aura alone.

That would definitely explain how that armored thing beat us so fast....

Szu wei: You have about 3 days to "train" before you have to go somewhere judging by that timer. So Aura is like muscles. It can be trained under physical stress and repair itself to make it stronger. So we will start with the basics.  This is not a request.