Inspecting the horror

Gia mártyres pov:

My name is Gia mártyres, I am an official inspector on a helicopter sent to oversee if the "director" doctor Jamison is "managing" the project well and report the progress back to Atlas council member Jacque Schnee and Altas General Harris who are funding and giving permission to do this project. Project "Astartes" to be exact, in one of the many facilities. Today, I am going to the facility "F" that is stationed on an isolated island off the coast of northern Vale. The purpose of the facility is to fail and experiment with the limits of the "Astarte" echancement science. The facility somehow "successfully" managed to have some "precipitants" survive the Nanomachine implantation process. I only know that Doctor Jamison had about 67 "participants" alive before he allowed the "participants" to be injected with the nanomachine implants. However, he never specified what kind of nano implants were, what effects can those things do, and how many of the "participants" died and survived. I guess I have to find that out and ask when I get to the giant facility.

It took a few hours, but the helicopter finally landed on the landing zone on the island. I got off the aircraft, and Doctor Jamison waved as he walked across the landing zone towards me with a security team following behind him.

Doctor Jamison: Mr. Gia, how is it? It's good to see you finally here!

I can say the same thing to you, Doctor Jamison. It's been a while since we last saw each other, so how are you?

Doctor Jamison: Oh, you know me, I am doing quite fine these days. Now come with me, I can't wait to see how the successful batch that I managed to produce this time! They are way better than the "last generation."

Oh really? What nanomachine implants did you inject into this batch this time? Actually, before you tell me about those implants. Tell me about how many survived the "process" this time.

Doctor Jamison: This time, we managed to produce 18 out of the 750 "pacripitants" that we "collected" here at this facility.

Oh, that is really good, unlike the last "batches and generations" before this one that you had informed me of?

Doctor Jaimison: YES we have, and shall I tell you all about what we injected in each individual?

Oh, um, what did you do to them?

Doctor Jamison: We have to walk over to the first testing room to fully explain.

Doctor Jamison made a hand gesture to signal me to follow him, I began to follow behind, but when I got into the hallway. Several security guards armed with high rifles that I had never seen before, they started to follow behind me. They escorted me and Doctor Jamison to the first testing room. When I walked into the room, there was a wide glass window that was onlooking into a dark room. There was a large humaniod figure sitting down in that dark room, I couldn't make sure of how tall it was? Maybe it was standing around 7 or 8 feet tall. As I was thinking and trying to make out what the hell was in that dark room. Doctor Jamison walked over to a light switch, and the lights started to flicker in the dark room. Then everything became bright, revealing this muscule bound being in the room with blond hair and blue colored eyes laying on the floor. I was first surprised by how young and innocent he looks. I expected the male pacripitants to be some kind of criminal, but I could only see just this frightened kid. However, he is from the "inside" where he probably would have died anyway.

I turned my head around to Dr Jamison. I was just surprised that these young people, not criminals, were being used as lab subjects. However, I am not so navie to try to talk to Jamison about ethical experimentation. Especially about how Altas could be the strongest kingdom once we developed these "Astatres."

Dr. Jamison adjusted his glasses, and he stopped smiling. He had this sad look on his face.

Dr Jamison: You surprised that we're using these "people" for our experiments instead of criminals like you expected?