Captured

Jaune pov
I woke up and went out of the hut to see the sun rising from up the endless simmering sea. It seemed so peaceful and quiet?

It was too quiet, and no smell of food? I walked around the camp and where is everyone? Where did everyone go? Did grimm attack us while we sleeped, no way because they aren't a threat to us at this point. So what happened, what is going on? I looked down onto the sands and foot prints? They don't seemed to be foot print made from somone walking on just their feet but boots? I was trying to make some sense of what is going on here until I grabbed from behind and a hand covered my mouth as I  got dragged into another hut. When I got dragged in the hut, I did a backward head butt to get whoever grabbed me off, I turned around to punch him down but it was a fellow survivor? He started speaking but I could hear him so I told him to speak up.

Fellow survivor: Ow! Wait Shhhhhh  be quiet man! They came back! 

What you mean by "they?"

Fellow survivor: Those psychos who wanted to experiment on us? Those guys that kinaped us and dropped us on this hell hole? They came back to this island to bring us back!

We heard something walking on the sand, I used my hands to point where the sound is coming from. I picked up a axe while the other guy picked up a spear. We hid away from the hut's windows and closed the hut's door, and waited for what was walking on the sands towards us. I could hear my heart beat repeatly drumming in my mind as the sounds of the sands shifting under what was stepping over it. It got closer and closer until it was right at the hut we were in then we didn't hear anything for a minute. Where did "it" go?

I looked at the guy next to me and he opened the door for a tiny opening. I looked how he peeked outside and was looking like nothing was there. He opened and quietly closed the door as he walked out out of the hut but then something flew at his chest and he collapsed and his body started spazzing around in the sand and white foam poured out of his mouth. I looked at what was on his chest, it was a small black square that was sending out some kind of electricity throughout his body. I could only sit down and cover my ears to stop myself from shaking my feet across the sand as I heard screaming for help  as he was rolling around in pain.

I first thought it was the guy that was still screaming in pain but I peeked over to see if he was still over there, he was still there. Maybe I can drag him inside the hut and I can figure a way to save him! I got myself from the opening of the hut then the screaming stopped. I peeked out and  nothing was there anymore, he was just gone! I started to panic, what dragged him off? Where did he go?  Then I heard something walking on the sand again.

Beep beep click

???: This is Hawk to Portis, we almost captured all of them.

Beep chuck brrrrt

???: Copy Hawk, this is Portis. We have some of the "pacripitants hiding in the huts. Be advised, all of them are armed with melee weapons. Do not underestimate them, we already have mutiple KIA on our side.

Beep chuck brrrt

???: Copy that Portis, I caught one already and sending this one back. I am almost done clearing out this side of this "camp."

Click

That guy was right! They are really here to bring us back. OK I need to calm down, I need to calm down, I need to calm down!  I got my head out of sight behind the hut's walls again.  My heart started to beat even louder and faster inside my head as the sound of somone walking on the sand got closer and closer  where I was again then I could hear it stop right near the hut, I was about to peek outside again through the door but the door was kicked wide open. I held my breath as a man wearing camouflage made out of reeds and seaweed came into the hut. He was holding  some kind of rifle with blue light coming out of the barrel. He doesn't see me yet, should I take my chance to take him out here with my axe?

I took a swing for it, I missed the head so the axe got lodged into the man's neck and I watched the man got on his knees as he yelled out in pain and dropped his gun, the man's blood ebbed down his neck as I swing back up my axe again and swung down on his head splitting his head into two. I breathed heavily and dislodged the axe from his head and I slumped againist the hut's wall to breathe, I looked to the axe stained with blood.

I did it again, I killed another person again just like last time while I was in the "INSIDE!" I....... What did I just do?  My hands were shaking, I shook my head and slapped myself in the face. FOCUS JAUNE, the people trying to bring you back probably heard you killing one of their own. They are most likely coming here, if you stay, WE get caught! I stood myself up and walked out of the hut and quietly crouch around the camp, there were more of those camouflaged people holding those rifles patrolling the village.

I hid behind some of the wooden crates  as one of then went into the area if the camp that I was just in. 

Beep beep click

???: Oh fuc.......  This is Opal to Gecko we have mutiple KIAS!

Beep brrrt

???: This is Gecko, stay right there and watch your back! It was probably cause of those damn "pacripitants!"

I hear mutiple people moving over the sands and I overheard them talking.

???: Opal you alright?

???: Yeah I am fine, Hawk, Demo, Panda, Seahorse, Pezo are dead. How many people are KIA that you seen so far?

???: I just saw Kamado dead, he died because he got hit in the head by a spike ball boot trap.

???: That makes about another 2squad dead dammit! I thought we were gathering some scared huntsman wannabe  kids, not going up againist something like this! 

???: Seriously booty traps and ambush tactics? Look at what is on some of those weapons, I don't smell posion but shit and piss too. Whatever these "kids" did, they knew if we got scratched by this then even if they lose and die. Our wounds would get infected and we die slowly after them.

???: I thought this project was making them into super soliders, not monsters!

???: I don't why command wants us to take them in alive instead of killing them!

I moved back silently then I felt my foot snapping  some dried up straw mats.

???: You heard that?

???: Spread out and find them. Whatever you do, if you lose them then do not chase them! They will ambush you from anywhere here. We will regroup, they will pick us off one by one if we be sperated for too long.  

I can hear them spreading out and I looked over the crates to see two of them walking by. I waited until the one that was close to the crates next to me was alone. I slowly sneaked around the camp until finally one of them was comepetely alone. Why do I feel so excited to hunt another person? Cmon Jaune, it is not time to think but to HUNT!

I sneaked around the huts until I caught one of them alone, I sneaked behind and I threw my axe at his back, he fell down yelping in pain, I got on him then got my axe from his back then ending him but slamming my axe into his head. I was about to move on to kill another one but I felt a shock go across my body and I fell to the sand, writhing and screaming in pain. My vision goes bright then dark.