"Well well isn't that the one and only Shin?" You said with a smirk laughing a bit from how long it's been.

"Shut up Y/N the first time we meet in years and I get called that again-?" He replied with a chuckled groan.

Red riot turned his head confused for a sec, as Akio ran around the counter to go into his favourite hero's arms.

"You guys know-"

"You know minon here?" Dynimate interrupted Red riot.

"OH! yes yes, it's been a while but- wait, minion?" You laughed the last part realizing the stupid nickname.

You called Shinso shin from the time he had a bad time with shin ramen and cried in embarrassment when he was 11.

"Anyways, oh my gosh shin how have you been?"

He smiled a bit and turned to his you assumed girlfriend.

"Uhhh fiancé and uhhh wedding next year THATS what's up recently."

You looked at him with shock as she shyly raised her hand to show off her finger, "oh my gosh!!! Wait so that means-"

He nodded with a stupid winner cocky grin.

"I won the bet and I'm just better," he shrugs at the end like the stupid emoji.

You did a light snarl at him and looked away, "YEA YEA! Marriage first I guess huh."

When you were a kid you told Shin that he would never be able to get a wife if he kept his personality locked like a prison cell.

Oh well you lost that one.

"Oh Y/N actually here give me your number so I can send the invite."

You smiled and gave him your number, after the exchange the ordering time was coming, asking for recommendations and other things.

Mina wanted the Watermellon slush which you loved so you put that on the tablet, Shinso's future wife wanted a fruit tea blend, it was so good.

After everyone ordered there was 1 left.

Kirishima looked at you with a smile holding Akio.

"Well you and Shinso seemed pretty close huh, hahah."

The laugh was a bit dry than usual, "oh yea! It's been a hot minute huh, anyways what would you like?"

He looked up towards the screen of teas, combos, newest, and even cheese foam drinks.

"Surprise me."

You nodded and smiled, you placed and order and ripped the recipe out. Out of habit Kirishima was about to grab it but you yanked it towards your chest, holding it there before laughing a bit. Raising a finger to your lips, "it's a secret I don't peek!"

————-
You made everyone's drink as your co worker came to clock in. She was a high school student so she comes later than you did.

You smiled and waved at her letting her know that you would take a break for now.

You walked over to the table with Akio.

"Akio what do you want for a treat?"

He smiled abd mimicked every cartoon hmm face with a grin.

"I want- uh- the mo-cki dooonut!"

Sentences are building but the pronunciations are still to be worked on you laughed at yourself, you remember holding him to bed worried he would fall on the shared bed you used, and now instead of mimic babbles he is speaking words. You were so happy yet had a poke in your heart from it.

You got a tray of Mochi donuts for you and Akio. As you were about to sit down on the chair Akio moved seats.

"There! Sit!" His little hand patted the chair next to him.

You sat down  and then noticed that you were right next to Kirishima.

"Hi again Red Riot." You said with a smile as you placed the tray infront of Akio.

"Call me Ejiro or Kirishima even please I'm off duties and even if I'm off duties feel free to call me that but Red Riot, it feels like we aren't friends."

Hahah.. friends.

A/N
NEW FANFIC FOR HAIKYUU FANS
yup for our one and only Suna and also I got another project for our Bakugous wife 🙏😁 so expect no name for her and only a nickname so I can keep it a reader and not an oc hahah

Thank you all for the support and the patients with my work! I thank you all for the 900 READS?! ITS CRAZYYY 💗