7 treats

"Why do you have my daughter."

Oh- that wasn't the answer you were expecting.

"She walked into the bakery and was crying saying she was lost I'm not really sure where her home is so I am just taking-"

"Is she hurt."

You paused and walked to her bending down to her, "hey Hina wanna talk to daddy?"

Her eyes lighted up and smiled she gestured for the phone and you handed it over.

"Hi daddy!"

You smiled and looked at Akio who was sketching a field? It was a field full of different flowers and had an amazing view of hills and a lake close by and it had a trail.

You raised your thumbs up and gave him the "GOOD JOB" face. You looked to your right watching over Hina.

"DADDY! I got out and got lost from Mr.T and i couldn't find him so I was looking around and walked past to a bakery! The lady is really nice."

You mentally chuckled to that, you turned to your left to brush over Akios hair. His hair was yours so you knew how to take care of his hair when it was a complete mess.

———————-

There was flour everywhere.

You got permission to bake with the kids since it was closing and you were still waiting for the hero to come. You had fun baking with the kids, Akio put the standalone mixer on high speeds for the dry ingredients so poof of flour, baking soda, cocoa powder, and whatever was in that bowl was on you. You just told Akio you always start Slow then faster over time.

You poured the badder into the tray, Akio had a thing for brownies and they are usually easy to make. The ones you baked takes maybe an hour or so? But with the kids more like 2 hours. It was super funny at the end of the day, and you placed the tray into the oven that was already pre heated and waited. You told the kids to watch the tray while you went to clean off all the mess. You went to the bathroom, reapplied some lip balm and walked out to see the kids holding hands?

'Is this a love story i See?' Jokingly

"Hey kiddos we got 20 mins left of baking! Your daddy should be here soon."

Then a chime of the door bells announce a new person to the bakery. You stepped out to the counter and as expected you saw the angry blonde. But not really angry as he acted, more of worry and stress.

"DADDY!"
You turn to see the blonde girl run as you turn forward and saw a soft change from the hero. His eyes softened and relaxed his brows and bent down for a hug.

With how aggressive the man made his career to be he could be one of the softest father.

'Maybe one day Akio can have that... and myself- No.'

"DADDDY! I missed you so much don't ever leave for work please!"

You felt a tug and looked down to your son. You kneeled down and kissed his check while he knew what might happen, his new friend might leave. Akio frowned but was happy for her dad to be with her.

"You know I can't do that breaker, I wish I can But daddy has to protect Japan."

The hot head brushed his daughters hair with his fingers and twirled one of the ends. She pouted to the response and stomped away towards Akio, holding Akios hand and pulled him to the kitchen.

The look on Dynamites face was priceless. His brows furrowed in confusion and anger, but with a twitch on his face muscles.

You turned to the Red Riot and he tried to calm down his best friend.

"Dudeee I'm sure it's nothing! She has a friend so it doesn't mean much that she just tugged Akio."

A gruff came out of the blonde and stomped towards the Kicthen right past you, almost pushing your shoulders. Red Riot held your shoulders and ushered you towards the Kitchen as well with him still holding you.

'There's no way....'

Hina stood hand in hand with Akio while gazing towards the oven.

A ding broke the kids silence and made a group of exited cheers.

"Akio's mom! The brownies are done yea!?!"

You chuckled to that and pulled your oven mitts on.

"It seems so! Are you guys ready! Step back and away from the oven okay? The tray will be suppper hot! "

As you cracked open the over a bit to let the hot air leave you noticed that the blonde hero held his daughter away from the oven while Kirishima held Akio in his arms tickling him.

'Very father like hm.....'

A/N
Sorry for the shorter chapter! I've finished exams and now am doing 2nd semester but these courses are not light! I will be trying to still of course update for you guys 💕

I really do appreciate all the things you guys have done with putting my stories on your lists, comments, and kudos💕 it makes me rlly happy that you guys do like it lol!

Update with my life that may lead to this being very hard to keep updating, I'm having some mental and personal issues that are getting a lot better but with that it is a bit hard trying to do this while having a bunch on my plate atm!

But thank you guys for reading sm you don't understand how happy I am to see the numbers of readers and votes 💕 I'll see if I can upload this on AO3 for my offline readers!