↣ A Fanfic Story ▸ Honey ◂

Client: Fifipencile11
Designer: LostBoyDance26
Plot: A Fanfic Story

____________________

*In 4A apartment*

Sheldon: "You sure took your time,"

Howard: "Well let's not count the afternoon traffic and Raj having forgotten to buy a present, so yeah, judge us all you like,"

Raj: "Hey, blame Amazon, they never delivered my original gift, so I need to do gift shopping the old-fashioned way, going to Walmart,"

The men continued to talk, over at the kitchen counter, the women were having a good time.

Leonard: "Okay, now that everyone is here, we might as well start the party,"

Everyone gathers around. Sheldon explains that they pre-recorded the episode so he and Amy could study their reactions.

The video began with Sheldon saying a silly pun on the video.

Howard: "Really Sheldon, baby puns,"

Sheldon: "Hey, that pun was the most scientific silly pun I could think of,"

Leonard: "What does a baby computer call his father? Data! Real genius Einstein,"

The video continued and to everyone's surprise, it was revealed that Sheldon and Amy are going to have a baby boy and he is going to be called Leonard Cooper.

Everyone was over the moon, especially Leonard.

Leonard: "You're going to name your child after me?"

Sheldon: "As the teenagers say these days, Well duh,"

Leonard hugged Sheldon. The party continued with lots of celebration.

____________________

Note: If there are any changes you want, please say so. And if you wish to have another plot done or help with your story, don't be afraid to ask or fill in another form.