DESIGNER ➪❝Allyn❞ [CLOSED]

Wattpad Username: totally_allyn
Status: Closed
What to know about me as a plot maker :
I'm a student. So, it would be appreciated if you don't pressure me to get the work done with an unreasonable deadline.

Genre Preferred: Romance, Thriller, Crime fiction, Dark romance, Erotica.
Genre not preferred: Fantasy, Fanfiction.

Comfortable with Mature and LGBTQ:
Yes
Language Preference: English

Duration: I must be informed atleast 2 weeks prior to deadline as I could arrange my schedule and come with the best I could offer.

Sample: A woman who was an author. She wrote romance stories that drew people in like a black hole. Her real identity was unknown. Until her last book. This book was different from her usual type of books. It had explicit scenes of kidnapping, rape, and human trafficking. The setting of the book was an organization that did sex and human trafficking. The heroine was saved by a man who was forced to work there and she spent the rest of her life with him.

However, on the last page of the book, it said "Based on a true story." and the people were horrified. Under it, in small font, it said "Based on my story." Beneath it, is a QR code. People scanned it and were immediately sent to a website where a woman in her sixties sat, on a chair, smiling at the camera. The blurred frame cleared it and showed the face of the famous tech genius, Gabriella.

"So, you are finally here, little bird." Little Bird, is the nickname she used to address her readers. She smiles. "If you're seeing this, it means I'm already six feet under. The book was set to publish after my death."

"Here now, I'm going to share a secret. You know me as an author, and now a data scientist. But, I was also much more. Ever heard of Gaby, the mysterious hacker? That was me." she chuckled, seemingly proud.

"Now, enough of the useless talk. Let's get to the point. I, Gabriella Richard, laid out a quest. And the treasure? A pen drive that contains the evidence enough to destroy all of the corrupted criminals, officials, and information of every illegal thing that happens within and outside of the country." She smiles at the camera, although the smile holds nothing but pain.

"After what I went through, I knew I didn't possess the physical strength against these monsters. So I did what I was best at. I manipulated, blackmailed, and gathered evidence to destroy anyone who turned against me. But now, when I am plagued with this nasty cancer, what am I gonna do with all the information? Yes. I'm giving it to the one who deserves it. To the one that can handle it. Go, little bird. Find it and use it to your heart's desire. The map is within all you know about me."

Dialogues of an influencer (Insignificant character) on social media :

"You know what was the biggest fucking plot twist I ever read. This!" She points her finger to the 'Based on a True Story' text in the book, holding it up. " I wondered how the author was able to portray everything so realistically and perfectly. I felt the emotions in my bones. I was on my toes the entire time. And I know now. The author was the Heroine. And the Hero was her goddamn husband!" She breathes vehemently.

"How could I never notice? She was in such a high position and no one ever dared to threaten her. She was known as a damned monster! A bad luck cause anyone who wronged her ended up losing everything. Gabriella fucking Richard. She was a genius! That information. It's a tremendous power. You could rule the entire US—the world with that information if you could get hold of it. The government will not let it go. And criminals? To hell with it if they aren't already tailing it. The hell is going down. They will fight tooth and nail to obtain that information. Fuck criminals! I, a barista am this close to going on that hunt to obtain it. She is fucking with our heads. She is bringing out the worst greed in us. The whole world is going to after it and only one—only one person will get hold of it."
—————-
The story could be moulded into Romance where two people who are after this information team up and fall in love or a thriller crime fiction where the MC goes through much hassle to get it.

FORM:
Wattpad Username:
Genre:
Prefer Mature plots?:
Prefer LGBTQ plots?:
Characters: Celebrity or Original Characters?:
Fandoms: (if any):
Preferred type of ending:
Plot twist?: (if any)
Plot theme and mood:
Type of Vocabulary: High-end/classy/casual/modern.
Anything else:
Tag the plot designer:
Tags 5+: