DESIGNER ➪❝Moon❞ [OPEN]

Wattpad Username: JIA123z
Status: Open

Genre Preferred: K-drama fanfics, Romance, Teenfics, SciFi, Mystery, Thriller.
Genre not preferred: girlxgirl, boyxboy.

Comfortable with Mature and LGBTQ: No
Language Preference: English please.
Duration: A week.

Samples:

"A Moment to Remember." In this story, a young woman, played by Yoo In-na, meets a charming, charismatic man, played by Park Bo Gum, and they fall in love. But their happiness is threatened when the woman is diagnosed with a serious illness. Despite the difficult circumstances, the couple finds strength in their love for each other.

General Park was a highly respected and feared army commandant in Korea's Joseon Dynasty. He was known for his harsh discipline and unwavering loyalty to the king. But one day, while on a campaign, he found himself transported to the modern world. General Park found himself in a bustling city, surrounded by cars and skyscrapers. He was overwhelmed and confused. How could he have been transported to this strange place? Was it some kind of magic?

Charlie is a typical high school nerd, but when he discovers a secret talent for dance, he begins to gain confidence. He meets Mia, a popular girl who is struggling to live up to her parents' expectations. The two of them connect over their shared desire to be true to themselves, and a friendship blossoms into something more.

This story is about a playboy named Park Chan-hyuk. He's handsome, rich, and used to getting whatever he wants. But when he meets a girl, let's call her Shin So-ra, who is immune to his charms, he becomes determined to win her over. The more she resists him, the more interested he becomes. As their relationship evolves, he begins to change in ways he never thought possible. But is it too late for him to be the man she needs him to be?

FORM:
Wattpad Username:
Genre:
Prefer Mature plots?:
Prefer LGBTQ plots?:
Characters: Celebrity or Original Characters?:
Fandoms: (if any):
Preferred type of ending:
Plot twist?: (if any)
Plot theme and mood:
Type of Vocabulary: High-end/classy/casual/modern.
Anything else:
Tag the plot designer:
Tags 5+: