↣ A Tekken Story ▸Moon◂

Client: ClaireMari29
Designer: JIA123z
Plot: A Tekken Story

____________________

Charlotte came from an ordinary family, just like everyone else in Velga City. Each district was required to send one volunteer to compete in the Tekken games, with the prize being a substantial sum of money. 

In her district, nobody had faith in Charlotte. They saw her as just a girl, nothing more. Despite the doubt, she registered for the Tekken games with a determined mindset to win.

Leo Kilesen, the son of the game master who created the Tekken games, joined the competition with the hope of using the prize money to cover his mother's surgery bills.

Initially, Charlotte and Leo were fierce rivals. Leo despised Charlotte's unwavering drive to win, while she resented his intelligence.

As they progressed through the stages of the game together, their enmity transformed into friendship, and Leo lowered his guard. 

However, Charlotte eventually betrays Leo, trapping him within the game to gain an advantage. Her true, sinister nature was revealed, leaving Leo in shock.

After Charlotte emerged victorious in the games, she secured the money and prepared to leave Velga City. 

Meanwhile, Leo's mother passed away, fueling his desire for vengeance against Charlotte. Under the guise of a waiter, he infiltrated her hotel room and poisoned her tea. 

Unmasking himself, he explained the effects of the poison, leaving Charlotte weakened and gasping for breath. In a desperate move, she grabbed a hidden knife and swiftly stabbed Leo.

In that fateful hotel room, they met their demise together. 

"The end," Kara's mom said to her daughter.

"Mom, why did Charlotte kill Leo? She's the villain," Kara inquired. 

"I don't know, honey. Sleep tight," her mother replied.

____________________