↣ The Truth You Lied ▸Honey◂ Remake

Client: ClaireMari29
Designer: LostBoyDance26
Plot: The Truth You Lied.

_________________

It all starts with two sisters. One is on a quest for justice in the world, while the other unknowingly serves a darker purpose. After their parents died, they blamed each other in the most heartbreaking fight between sisters and soon grief and anger tore them apart, turning them into strangers. Years later on a fateful day, Haruki Tanaka - the younger sister, stumbles upon a disturbing revelation while working on an assignment for her boss - Lee Chaolan. She unexpectedly encounters her sister - Nanami Tanaka and their interaction is as incompatible as oil and water in a blender.

This reunion unveils a long-banned project from years past - Desushadouuirusu [The Death Shadow Virus]. This deadly mix threatens chaos and humanity's very existence and it's currently under development by G Corporation. It was created to torture people, slowly it decays the brain's nervous system only to leave nothing left. Haruki wastes no time in sharing her discovery with Lee, just moments after Kazuya Mishima announces King of Iron Fist Tournament 8. The prize remains shrouded in secrecy yet Kazuya insists it's a prize worth winning, but Lee suspects it might be a smokescreen for the virus. Determined to unravel the mystery, Haruki and Lee decide to enter a fighter called Ichiro Kimura into the competition as a means to spy on Nanami and G Corporation.

The plan progresses smoothly for both sides. Ichiro excels in the tournament, while Lee and Haruki gather virus information. On the other side, Nanami and her team inch closer to the virus's final component. Kazuya grows suspicious of Lee and Nanami's sister, prompting him to task Nanami with 'bonding' to divert her attention. In return, he promises her a private night. A mysterious figure catches wind of this development. Ichiro secured a spot in the semi-finals. Unexpectedly, Nanami congratulates her sister, leaving Haruki surprised. In an unexpected twist, Nanami suggests they have dinner together, reminiscent of their parents' times. Cautious, Haruki hesitates, but Lee advises her to accept. The dinner starts awkwardly but evolves into an open, pleasant conversation. However, as they wrap up their final drinks of the night, Nanami discreetly bugs Haruki's phone without her knowledge.

On the day of the semi-finals, Lee questions Haruki about her findings during their dinner. She denies discovering anything significant but mentions her improving relationship with her sister. Lee, however, warns her not to be overly optimistic, suspecting Nanami's hidden motives. A heated argument ensues. As chaos unfolds, Ichiro advances to the finals. Haruki intends to meet Nanami but unexpectedly encounters Kazuya discussing the virus's impending launch. Suddenly, the Kazama Clan storms the venue, triggering countless battles. Haruki, Lee, and others become entangled in the turmoil. Haruki, cornered by Kazama's men, is rescued by Ichiro. In a surprising twist, he points a gun at her, revealing he was once a spy for Lars Alexandersson but switched sides due to Kazuya's tempting offer, forcing him to eliminate Haruki. Just as Ichiro is about to pull the trigger, a mysterious figure impales him from behind with a sword, ending his threat. The one who ended Ichiro's life turned out to be none other than Chiyo Tanaka, Haruki's cousin. She swiftly reveals that there's no time for conversation and discloses her role as a spy for Lars, designated as a backup in case Ichiro defected.

The pair race to the rooftop, confronting Kazuya fighting Lee and Nanami who is attempting to escape in a helicopter. Chiyo directs Haruki to prevent the helicopter from taking off, while she helps Lee to ensure Kazuya doesn't board it. Both sisters fight over the controls. Initially, Haruki gains the upper hand, but out of nowhere, something knocks Haruki out cold. A few minutes later, Haruki finds herself strapped to a hospital bed with Kazuya standing over her. In a villainous tone, Kazuya expresses his gratitude to Haruki for unwittingly providing them with the missing virus element. He coldly informs her that she will be the virus's first test subject. He also congratulates Nanami, who stands in a corner, for her work. He kisses her, then abruptly stabs her in the heart. Nanami collapses, and Haruki cries out in horror. With no way to help her sister or free herself, Haruki was injected with the virus.

The End.