DESIGNER ➪❝Rosalyn❞[CLOSED]

Wattpad Username

Nickname: Rosalyn

Status: Closed

What to know about me as a plot maker: I'll try to help you out as much as I can, but I have horrible creative blocks at times, so please be patient with me.

Genre Preferred: Romance, fantasy, crime/mystery

Genre not preferred: Fanfiction.

Comfortable with Mature and LGBTQ: Mature- Yes, LGBTQ- Nope (Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against it just not comfortable coming up with a plot in it)

Language Preference: English

Duration: 1 week

SAMPLE:

This cannot be happening.. I look at myself in the dusty mirror in front of me. I look so...young. I- I can't die, not now-! The dark blood stains on the mirror smiled at me, making me turn on the faucet.

I bent down splashing cold water on my burning face. Somehow, it made it worse. Looking back up I let out a scream with a voice which I knew wasn't mine.

Blood

I watched the red stained water flow out of the faucet and into the drain, slowly staining the white basin.

I should have never come here... It was the one mistake that is going to cause my life. There's no way I'm going to step out alive. I just know too much.

I looked back at my reflection. A girl stared back. She looked disappointed, no not disappointment, her eyes had an expression which no combination of the 26 letters could describe.

The lights started to flicker, increasing my heart race. Before I knew it, I was staring into pitch darkness, it scared the hell out of me, yet somehow there was an unexplainable comfort. I heard the door burst open and someone wrapped their arms around me.

"It's happening again... The storm's back." I heard a familiar voice talk out to me. I didn't need to see to know it was him. I wrapped my arms around the figure, inhaling the homey scent. This might be our last hug, our last encounter. Before I could stop myself, tears made their way to my face. I didn't want to cry, I *shouldn't* cry.

"I'm sorry" I blurted out, trying to hold in my tears.

"Hey it's not your fault. We were just destined to die. Sometimes life is just way too cruel." Pulling out of the hug, he noticed my wet cheeks, glistening in the darkness. Just as it was about to wipe them off, something dropped out from above us, landing straight on my left cheek.

Blood.

He put his arms around me again,

"When I let go, run"

__

What will happen when the protagonist finds herself on a mysterious island to write a report in her newspaper column?
The appointed tour guide takes her team to a hotel with a royalty vibe on the hillside, out of town-?

Turns out, it isn't a normal hotel (obviously). A royal family, once cursed by an enchantess, had their souls tied to the hotel. Only way to escape, by committing the very sin that got them here; murder.

Things start to get weird, after the camera man goes missing. But oh, the protagonist finds his head buried in the show. Oops.

Who's the killer? What's going on? Why did the tour guide bring them here; is she involved? Will she be another head in the snow, or will she live to tell the tale?

FORM:
Wattpad Username:
Genre:
Prefer Mature plots?:
Prefer LGBTQ plots?:
Characters: Celebrity or Original Characters?:
Fandoms: (if any):
Preferred type of ending:
Plot twist?: (if any)
Plot theme and mood:
Type of Vocabulary: High-end/classy/casual/modern.
Anything else:
Tag the plot designer:
Tags 5+: