CH. 3

KOREA

KOREA.. _| <

Today, Sung Jinwoo is on a raid with a few of the raid members, he tagged along with them, not knowing that he just got himself into a terrible danger. 

"JINWOO!" Ju-hee, their B-rank healer, screamed, terrified and assumed that her E-rank hunter friend was dead. But as soon as the huge statue's feet moved out of the way, he could be seen laying on the ground with just one foot. 

"JINWOO ARE YOU OKAY?" Ju-hee approached the man, worriedly after the huge statue froze down. 

"Yeah,  I think so," He replied, feeling a bit numb. 

"How are y--" Ju-hee gasped after seeing Jinwoo's comfition.

This made Jinwoo confused, earning a huh from him. He looked down and what made Jun-hee react that way. "Oh." He paused. "My leg" He added. 

Ju-hee immediately tried to heal Jinwoo as soon as she could, trying to stop the bleeding. She started to cough,  using up her mana too much, draining herself, as fatigue started to crawl up to her. 

The raid members are talking, as one man, Kim Sang Shik blamed it all to their raid leader- Song Chi-yul, who also took the blame. 

Suddenly the ground rumbled, shaking furiously as the remaining survivors of the raid team panicked, not knowing what to do, and unsure what would happen. 

The huge statue or the so-called 'God' can be seen raising its hand, as two layered cylinders appeared from the ground, in the middle of the room. 

"W-what is that?" Sang Shik stuttered, uneasily looking at the structure that had just appeared. 

"An altar" Jinwo stated, the remaining survivors were confused as they faced him, asking what an Altar is. "You know, like the ones from mythologies, it is used to sacrifice sheeps, cows, children, virgins, in short they're sacrificing life for their lord" He said. "And... The last commandment is... "

"Prove your faith" Their raid leader, Song Chi-yul finished it for Jinwoo. As they all grew silent. 

After a few seconds, a sword was put near Chi-yul's neck, they all looked at who did that and saw that Kim Sang-Shik is the wielder. "This means that we have to sacrifice someone right? Mr. Song Chiyul, you brought us here, now it's your turn to step up and pay for the consequences" Sang-Shik stated, threatening Song Chi-yul. "One of the guild members bragged about his wife bearing a child, now he's dead, along with the other members" He stated, anger rising in him. "You agreed to take responsibility just now right? THEN PROVE IT!" He yelled.

"Mr.Kim! That's too mu--"

"SHUT UP! AND STAY STILL!" he silenced Jinwoo. 

It was silent, as Chi-yul lowered his head down "he's right I need to take responsibility" He agreed. "I would like to go there alone so please don't follow"