CH. 2

London

London.. _| <
6 years ago...

"PETER HEEVESON SIR! IS THERE ANY NEWS ABOUT THE SAID SURVIVOR FROM THE SUPPOSED C-RANK GATE BREAKTHROUGH?"

"SIR WHAT DID YOU SAW IN THE DUNGEON?!"

"SIR I HAVE A QUESTION!"

"SIR PLEASE LOOK HERE!"

Peter Heeveson, an S-rank hunter in london, was surrounded by reporters, he can't seem to get rid of the distractions, and the cause of his delay to meet or see the said survivor in a now protected hospital, the hospital was heavily guarded due to reporters trying to sneak in and interfere the unconscious survivor's peaceful rest. 

He successfully went inside the black SUV as guards held back those reporters from interfering with his personal space. He sighed in relief, also at the same time, in disbelief? Discomfort? He didn't know, after he witnessed what happened in that dungeon, it was unimaginable, and unpredictable, he didn't even know that it was possible.

He's not sure of what he just witnessed, all he knows is that everything is impossible. Soul resurrection

EARLIER IN THE DUNGEON.. _ | <

The light covered the whole cave, as a huge explosion can be heard, killing every being in it, except for the huge Mage ogre, Kargalgan, almost dead. 

The ogre was leaning on the wall, weakly, panting heavily, trying its best to breathe properly in order to stay alive. 

Everything was a mess, it's men were laying on the floor lifeless, he was just there chuckling weakly. 

" Oh À̶̯̱̥̲̹̩̻͖͎̻̗̎̐͜ͅa̵̲̜̩͕̝͕̾̃̇͂͋̇͌̋̉͝ŗ̵̨͍̙̰̗̮̃͂͗ͅș̴̡̧̧̧̺̱̠̩͖̯̜̈́̓̽̈́̒͋̃̎͑͝ͅͅh̶̨̛̪̯̮͙͍͍̦̟̞̀̏̊̋́̒́̀̈́į̸͇͉̫̭̤̮̈́̎̈͊y̵̡̳̯̞͓̗̝̫͇̋͐͐͑͘͜͠ą̴̻̻͙̣̺̬̜͕̜̤̎́̀̎̇̒̓̓̂̈́͘̕̕~.... " He laughed weakly,

Looking at the girl's body, now glowing, a dagger still pierced through her chest, in its view, her aura can be seen with a hint of gold, her presence alone will make everything around her kneel down and worship her.

Then Kargalgan's laugh grew, as it sensed her, there is life in her. Kargalgan grinned weakly, while its eyes were now looking at the sitting figure on the stone table.

Her skin, pale as white, her hair still brunette, but now has white streaks, and her eyes, glowing, like a treasure hidden in a chest, her eyes glowing and glittering as she just kept on looking down. Then she looked up, scanning the room, her head slowly turning to do so, until the only ogre alive came into her view.

Kargalgan was panting heavily, he just kept on smiling while looking at the girl, who was now looking at him, her look made a shiver run down her spine. Shaking under her stare.