Chapter 2 : Tears and Rain

A/N: Dedicated to my lovely reader and friend TOMBOY15. THANQ VERY MUCH.

Chapter 2
I looked up to see the duckass sitting beside me. I said nothing and carried on with my work. But i felt someone staring at me , hard. I felt uncomfortable and snapped at him, why are you staring at me , Uchiha? He smirked and realization dawned upon me! He must have gotten a good look at my workplace's address. I suddenly snapped the book closed , too late!! he said , aww , little Haruno works. How bad , smirking. I felt anger rushing and I said , look Uchiha , I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth. Unlike you, I have to work. To this he replied , to correct you pinky , I wasnt born with a silver spoon either , it was a platinum spoon as far as i remember. This was too much , i got up and stormed out of the class room. A tear escaped my eyes as I rushed. I bumped into someone , umm-m a red-head. I Said, I am so sorry , I was not looking. He replied with a Hn. I sighed and went back to the class.

Sasuke's P.O.V

I swear I saw a tear in her eye. I guess I went too far. But I will visit her workplace once. She is back. Yo pinky , done with your crying?
I looked at her face,scratch that - her miserable yet beautiful face.
Hey, did i just say beautiful ?

A/N: Sorry minna , short chapter , or I should say very short. But it will not happen from the next chappies.Pinky Promise.
Well forgive me. Comment and vote please. Thanq.
Luv uh all
Mio