|♠ 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈𝗑𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 ♠|

♚ 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 ♕

"Y/N?"

I stop, looking over to the doorway and seeing Five standing there. "Oh," I say, smiling giddily. "Hi, Five. You want a sip?"

His eyes trail over the two empty vodka bottles on the table beside me, along with the half-full one in my hand. "Y/N, what the hell? Are you drunk?"

"No," I say, attempting to stand up but instead knocking over a bottle. Luckily, it doesn't fall and shatter, but instead lands on the carpet with a soft thump.

Five sighs, leaning down to pick the bottle up. "I didn't think you would be able to take anything that strong."

I hiccup in response, giving him a sly grin and pushing a lock of hair out of his face. "Why? Because I'm a little girl?" I stumble even closer to him, bottle still in hand. "I'm actually forty-five," I whisper loudly.

A smirk forms on his lips. "Oh, really?"

"Really," I nod. I hiccup again, and lift the bottle to my lips.

"Hey, hey, hey," Five says quickly, snatching the bottle out of my hands and putting it back on the kitchen table. "Stop. We have to go, okay? Are you sober enough to come with us?"

I nod again. "One hundred thousand percent."

Five sighs, eyes raking over my face. "Okay. Let's go. Can you walk?"

"Uh-huh," I say, stumbling slightly but managing to follow him out of the room. "Where are we going, again?"

"LOOK," KLAUS SAYS, POINTING AT A STRANGE MAN with a rather large body in the center of the restaurant, sipping on beer.

I squint, attempting to see straight. "Wow. That guy is huge."

Diego glances at me with concern. "Are you sure she's alright?"

"She's fine," Five insists.

"She's drunk," Klaus guesses as we make our way over to the rather large man. "Trying a little hair of the dog, are we?" Klaus says to the man.

I squint. "Holy shit, wait, is that Luther?" I wave at him and shout rather loudly, "Hi, Luther! Whatcha doin'?"

Luther sighs and looks down at his beer. "Leave me alone," he snaps.

Diego sits down in the chair next to him, waving us away. "Give us a minute."

Klaus shrugs, turning to Five and I. "Okay. Come on. Maybe they'll brood each other to death."

"Wait, what? What happened?" I question as Five drags me back over to the back of the bar near a few windows high up on the wall.

Five glances at me. "You're insane. How many fingers am I holding up?"

I watch him bring up both of his hands, holding up two fingers on each.

"Four," I reply, frowning. "You don't have to hold up both of your hands, by the way. I'm pretty sure you can just hold up four fingers on one hand."

Five shakes his head, suppressing a laugh. "I only held up one hand, Y/N. God, you're completely hammered."

"Well, that's not bad," I sigh, trying to figure out which Five I should talk to, out of the two Fives I see right now. "I mean, isn't it meant to make me happy?"

"I don't know. Are you happy?"

"Hmmm." I look up, as if deep in thought. "Uh-huh. Yeah, I guess so."

Five nods slightly. "That's good," he says, attempting a small smile.  "As long as you're happy, I guess."