He looked at Taehyung and told him.

Old man: Young man!!, give this lady some food.

He told to Taehyung in his voice and left. I stood there with 'what the hell?' Expression. What does that man thinks of himself?? Can't I eat by my own??? Is he crazy or what???

I was torturing that man inside my head while making faces and eyeing him. I scoffed and looked at Taehyung.

Y/N: it's all your fault, I got insulted!.

I flipped my hair and went from that place while doing model walk without even glancing at Taehyung.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I just stood there with 'what?' Look. I couldn't process what happened. She got insulted?? I thought. Wasn't I the one who got insulted???

Jungkook came to me after analysing everything happened a few minutes ago and patted my shoulder, he pressed his lips into a thin line.

JK: It happens.

He rubbed my shoulder and also left to the side where y/n just left to. I was now more confused.

Tae: What the hell is going on???

I shrugged and left from there following those two idiots. I don't get paid enough for this shit.

Next Day

Y/N's POV

I woke up quickly as my alarm went off at 6:00am. Took a bath and got ready by wearing some comfortable clothes for practice.

 Took a bath and got ready by wearing some comfortable clothes for practice

I wore a sports bra underneath. These were the comfiest clothes I could find in my suitcase. I took my phone, airpods and some more belongings. I quickly locked my room and went from there.

I already got a call from my manager who said that a company van will take me to the stadium and that he has managed everything there.

He isn't that bad. I took heavy steps. As I got outside, I made sure to have a mask and a cap on. I waited till a black van pulled up. Our company van it was.

After a ride of few minutes, I got to the destination and quickly found the way to backstage.

I saw manager and some staff standing there with Jennie also present. She already called me when I was in the van saying that she had reached.

She waved at me, smiling. I also smiled. As I got there, the staff quickly started putting the earpieces to my ears. My manager turned towards me while taking a call.

Manager: Music systems are ready, take your positions, we don't have much time as there are many things to organise more.

He went somewhere else while the staff was done with their work. I looked towards Jennie.

Y/N: Ready to show your energy to our invisible crowd???

I asked her smiling while drinking some water from bottle near.

Jennie: Yeah!!! Let's go!!!

I chuckled and we quickly ran in little towards our positions. I cleared my throat and

Y/N: Mic testing! Mic testing! Lalalalalla~~~~

I sang in my not so sweet voice until Jennie slapped my shoulder a little indicating to stop.

Jennie: Geez! My poor ears!!

She exclaimed putting her hands on her ears with a 'stop' look. We felt ourselves going up. It was sudden so I got startled a bit but smirked.

Time to shine.

_

Hi!!
I'm not dead yet. You guys have to wait for that day.

Ok ok I'm stopping myself from saying more nonsense. I am back but my exams are going.
They are gonna end in a few day so you will get updates more quick.

Bye💜💜💜