✨Dance Class✨

Start from the beginning

"Leave me" she said wiggling in my hold.

"Why? Now I couldn't touch my wife?" I asked smirking

"I am. Not. Your. Wife" she said imposing each word.

"But soon"

"Not. Yet. Now Leave. Me" she said.

I pulled her a little closer and put a baby hair behind her ear. She slapped my hands away and pushed me with her free hand. I tightened my hold.

"What happened fiance? Why are you trying to move from my hold?" I asked again going closer.

"Not yet Mr Rathore" she said.

Her constant trying of loosening my grip ended up in more tightening it.

"You are hurting me. Leave me" she said wincing.

I left her hand and she rubbed her wrist. It have the imprints of my fingers.

Fuck I didn't do it intentionally

She looked at me with fire spitting eyes and stood up.

"What the fuck is your problem?" She asked raising her voice a little.

"Lower your voice and yes my problem is you"

"Then go away and don't come near me" she said still rubbing her wrist.

That stirred something in me. I also stood up.

"Why? Why should I go away? Are you not comfortable wifey?"

"I am. Not. Your. Wife" she said gritting her teeth.

"Yet"

She huffed and started walking to the door.

"Uske saath toh badi comfortable lag Rahi thi"

The moment I said this, she stopped and turned around but there was a smirk on her face.

"Haa toh? Thi mein comfortable aur aage bhi hogi"

I gritted my teeth and my jaw locked.

Why is she always getting on my nerves?

"Any problem husband?"

Husband? That sounded good
What's happening to my stomach?

I was going to reply but she cut me off.

"By the way, you should not have any. So if you have also, I don't give a fuck and take a fuck"

Saying this she barged out of the cabin.

What was that?

I was fuming. It's always her words at last. I hated it. I never face these kinds of situations. It's always me who will end a conversation, always. But she. She don't even hesitate to insult me.

Who does she think of herself?
I need a fucking coffee

I also went from there shouting at everyone I see on the way.

She is affecting me very badly

The day went smooth the meeting was also smooth. In the meeting she was sitting opposite to me totally avoiding my existence, sometimes talking to V and sometimes writing down something.

Soon it was evening and V insisted me to join him to go to his house. I denied. But V being V, did everything until I agreed.

Currently we are standing outside his house drinking coffee. Then I saw some college students barging into her house.