Morning Aftercare 🤭

Your eyes slowly drifted open, as you woke up you felt Mattheo's gentle hand on your back. He had woken up before you and was enjoying the cuddles.

"Morning." You groaned, not being able to say much more.

"Morning princess." Mattheo whispered in your ear which made you smile.  You realized you had nothing on after the events from last night and you started to get up.

Mattheo pushed you right back down and started kissing you. You didn't mind that, but you were still a little slow due to being tired.

You and Matteo made out for a good while until Mattheo slowly pulled away. He picked you up bridal style and carried you to the bathroom.

He gently sat you down on a stool and turned on the shower. Once he got the shower warmed up he lifted you up and set you in the shower. Getting in right behind you.

It was silent, but you liked a silent morning aftercare. So you both cleaned up in Silence.

Mattheo got out before you and got on his clothes, then got you a fresh set of clothes. You put the warm hoodie that he gave you on and your favorite sweatpants. How sweet of him to do this for you.

After all that Mattheo took you to the bed and cuddled with you. 'How sweet of him.' you thought to yourself.  You felt Mattheo's warm body on yours and it was comforting. 

Mattheo leaned down to your ear, "I love you." his voice was so raspy it was so cute. 

"Love you too." You smiled, it was pretty muffled because your head was nestled into his chest. 

You guys stayed like that for a while. Just relaxing after last night. But you guys did have to go to the great hall for breakfast.

Mattheo got up with you and walked to the great hall. Not even thinking about it you sat with Mattheo and the other Slytherin boys. Instead of sitting with Pansy and the other girls.

Pansy noticed and kind looked surprised. She mouthed to you, "What happened?"

So you mouthed back, "I'll fill you in later."

The whole time you talked to Mattheo and his friends. It was pretty fun.  

After breakfast you filled Pansy in and she was so proud of you.

The rest of your day was pretty normal, but you never left Mattheo's side.

But later in the night you were cuddling Mattheo and you guys were talking. Mattheo asked if you could be official. Of course you said yes!

____

Hope ya'll enjoyed

Word count: 419