The Party

All the Slytherins funneled into the common room after the game. Some of them went straight up to their rooms as the people called them party poopers. The quidich boys came out of the kitchen all holding some form of alcohol. 

"Lets get this party started!" The boys screamed as the crowd cheered.  The boys put all the drinks on the coffee tables. Everyone seemed to have went to get a drink. You didn't feel like drinking so you sat in the corner away from the crowd.

"Oh come on Y/N!" Pansy came up to you excited with a beer in her hand. You shook in disapproval. "No you never drink during the parties. I'm making you drink!" Pansy grabbed your hand before you could say anything and let go of you in front of the table of drinks.

"I don't know Pans." You sounded hesitant since you didn't feel like drinking. 

"Come on you have to!" Pansy said in annoyed but friendly voice. You tried to walk away but Pansy held your wrists.

"Let me go Pans!" You were trying to get out of her grasp. Pansy didn't seem like she was going to budge. Mattheo saw what was happening and came over with a smile on his face.

"What's wrong with her?" Mattheo giggled. You looked back and blushed a bit.

"She won't drink!" Pansy half-yelled. You rolled your eyes as Pansy let you go. You sat there still and a bit embarrassed  Mattheo saw your small fit. Mattheo looked at you and handed you a beer. He got close to you and whispered. "Please? Do it for Mattheo." 

You could feel the burning sensation in you cheeks. You couldn't speak because of what just happened. You just nodded with wide eyes are you popped open the beer. "That's a good girl" Mattheo whispered in your ear making you shudder.

Mattheo turned around leaving you with Pansy. "What. The. Fuck. Was. That." Pansy started to freak out over what just happened. "Ohh my gosh you guys are in love! He likes you, I bet he likes you!" Pansy screamed. You just brought the beer up the your face and took a sip.

The next ten minutes or so were pretty calm, you just talked to your friends and sipped a beer. As you were talking to your friends Pansy brought up what happened with Mattheo.

"Oh my gosh, Mattheo gave Y/N a beer and called her good girl when she opened it!" All the girls twisted there head to you like a eagles stalking there prey.

"Oh my gosh is this true Y/N?" One of the girls asked intrigued. 

"Yea, it's true alright." You said blushing the bit. The girls gasped and leaned in closer. "Are you guys gonna date?" "Do you like him?" "Match made in heaven!" "I could see it." All the girls commented.

You rolled your eyes you didn't like how many questions you were being asked. You just sipped on your beer Mattheo gave you. "Do you like him?" One of the girls asked seriously. 

"M-Maybe. I don't know yet." All the girls made the commotion in the group louder surprised by your answer.

"I knew it! Called it!" Pansy said pumping her arm. Pansy always liked to  brag. You rolled your eyes.

"It's only a maybe." You tried to plead your case. Before any of the girls seemed to say anything one of the Draco Malfoy your friend came up to you guys.

"Ah Y/N good to know you came this time. Unlike last time when you stayed in your room and watched TV until sunrise, instead of celebrating." You gave Draco a look but you tried not to speak, you knew if you spoke the next thing out of your face wouldn't sound very nice. He offered you a drink of his beer, his beer was fancy with a weird taste he fancied. 

"I'm good Malfoy." You pushed the beer away from your face. 

"Oh come on Y/N I insist." He put the beer in your face again. This time he wouldn't let you push him away.

"Fine Malfoy." You took a swig of the beer. It didn't taste good, the flavor way like a peach-ish mango kind of flavor. Not what you fancied when you look at beer. "Gross Malfoy. How do you like that shit?"

"Oh come on Y/N it's not that bad." He smirked walking away. 

"What. Was. That?" Pansy said as the girls freaked out about what happened. "The boys are over Y/N tonight!" You rolled your eyes not denying it. "Who will it be? Mattheo the flirt, or Draco the sweet beer drinker. Tune in tonight to find out." Pansy put on a talk show accent.

"Shut up Pans." Your checks were red. You hit the bottom of your beer and got up to go throw it away. When you were throwing away your beer can Mattheo came up to you.

"Hey gorgeous!" 

"We're calling me gorgeous now are we?" 

"Yes we are." Mattheo noticed you finished your beer. "You need another can?"

"Uhhh I don't know. Promised myself I wouldn't drink as much."

"Cmon! It's a party you don't go just to talk, you go to drink and have a great time!" Mattheo smirked. "Please, for me." He looked at you with puppy eyes.

"Fine." You sighed walking up to the coffee table. You picked up beer can and popped it open. "This better?" 

"Much." Mattheo smiled, "You're cute, you know that."

"Y-yea." You were caught off guard by his statement. You tried not to sound nervous. 

"See you later gorgeous!" Mattheo walked into the party crowd. You sighed sipping on your beer. You began walking towards you friends. Someone was near the circle of couches with coffee table in the middle and yelled, "What games should we play?" 

You knew that this meant your friends would make you play so you sat down on the couch with a sigh.

________

Hope ya'll enjoyed! ❤

LMK of any ideas or thing I could improve.

Also word count is: 987

See you later lovelies ❤ don't forget the Delulu becomes trululu!