The finally ❤️

(Sorry I haven't added in a while. Just lost motivation.)

It had been almost a full school year of you and Mattheo  dating. You were on your last year, so you and Mattheo made it the best months ever.

You two would always walk together and hug in the hallways.

Spend every given moment Together.

Now it was a week till graduation, you two were nervous. Be he assured you that he would move into an apartment with you, on the suburbs. He always wanted to be away from big towns.

You guys were walking to defense against the dark arts. He was holding your hand, as always.

Matteo leaned into your ear and whispered, "I love you gorgeous." Which made a smile creep onto your face.

"Thank you my love." He smiled back. You two would put random sweet messages into not each other's ears, just to make each other smile.

Once you finally made it to class you sat by each other. His hand around your waist the whole time.

This is what I'd be like for the next week. Once you two graduated, you got an apartment together.

Where you two would be up all night talking, cuddling, anything really. Eventually once you two were old enough, you had kids.

One's name was Elizabeth, after your mom. The other's name was Tom, after Matteo's brother.

You two lived out your life happily together. Grateful for your family.

__________

I know the endings crap-tastic, but I didn't want to leave you guys with nothing. I knew I wasn't going to be writing anymore but I didn't want it to be left without saying anything else.

Bye hope you enjoyed!! ❤️

Word count: 284