12. wow...

pov : third person

the minute that sentence was uttered, the gears in luna's head started turning.

how did she find her?

is her other mother alive?

why does her baby looks so tired mentally?

is it really her or is she dreaming?

"tony this is my daughter lolitha", luna snaps out of her daydreaming state and immediately introducing her.

"oh, nice to meet you miss lolitha. luna is there anything you need before you go - yeah boss can you
tell mini to meet me in the office, just her and nobody else", without further questioning tony nods and heads off.

" it's okay, she's not here mom, it's just me alone". with that luna releases a deep breath not knowing how long she held it in.

with that she gestured for lolitha to follow her. arriving mini was already standing there looking back and forth from luna to lolitha her eye's soften with a knowing look and just nodded her head gently. all three head into the office closing the door.

" I suppose you wondering how I found you" lolitha starts off as soon as they sat down. luna tilts her head and nods. "mami has always kept tabs on you for the past decades", luna's body went rigid against katrina, all her body warmth replaced with a cold shiver as if she was placed in a freezer.

" and admitingly a part of me grew up hating you. when I found out that I wasn't like other children, that I had two mami's, I wondered where was my other mami, the one who gave birth to me, the one who was supposed to be a nurturer, the one who was supposed to be in my corner. " lolitha states with a light chuckle with tears rolling down her face.

when katrina looked at her she saw a baby, a child who had to grow up to quick because of the responsibility placed on her. she saw a carbon copy of her girlfriend. she saw a child that needed loving and she was certainly sure that she will be receiving that soon enough.

"I found a room that held letters that were addressed to you, letters that were meant to be apologies, letters that stated the cruel, criminal thing's she had done not just to you but to me to", luna immediately hardened when she heard the last sentence. " has she done something to you", luna ask with a emotionless voice, "oh no, no she hadn't done anything either they training me to defend myself for any and everything might to happen"

luna relaxed a little and looked at katrina, the she fully relaxed knowing she had someone to lean on.

" after I read everything my hatred for you turned into guilt - I was ashamed, I felt like I blamed you to much an - hey, hey its okay we don't have to talk about this", luna and katrina rushed over to the girl as soon as they saw the girl was struggling to breath, " but, but you have to know that I don't hate you and that mami is gone sh..sh..she died during a mission. she had enlisted for the army a while ago, and I was sent to foster - when did your mom die love, katrina ask whilst rubbing the girl's back.

" she died when I was 15 and I've been living with this nice family here in australia for two years - wait if your mom died why wasn't I contacted.....

because that bitch knew I would want to be with you so she erased every record that had stated that I had a living other parent ".

katrina looked shocked. all this length this woman has gone, so luna wasn't happy even after she was dead.

" wow ", luna breaking the silence," so how did you find me.

"social media", lolitha say's with a shrug. both katrina and luna looked at each other and chuckled. "all this time I've been looking for you and you've been under my nose - you didn't look harder mami", lolitha say's with a giggle.

"okay now that we've gotten the depressing things out of the way, is there anything non depressing we can talk about katrina asks with a small chuckle - I just want to get to know my mama and her girlfriend", both luna and katrina looked shocked at the girl.

" you thought I didn't know y'all are dating, it's so painfully obvious mama, especially the way katrina is holding you plus I am a big fan of the tillies", lolitha say's with a goofy grin.

katrina liked the little girl's smile, she loved her girlfriend was basically cuddling the young girl as if she was going to disappear and she loved how they were interacting involving her.

"see mama she's looking at you with that puppy love sick eye's, lolitha say's nudging her mom as katrina was daydreaming"

with that the three girl's spent the entire evening in the office getting to know each other, especially katrina and lolitha.

pov : kyra

time has passed and was asking where her is and I to wondered went, especially when tony came in and asked for her stating that luna needed her and she left immediately.

char, pssssst, char

what ky, - should we go and check where mini and ma are?

without any hesitation charlie agrees, yeah.

with that charlie, harper and I embark on a journey to ma's office. when we got closer we heard laughter. "they busy laughing about and we worried about them, I scoff"

with that harper let's my hand go and runs to our other mom's office, tapping on the door. as soon as we get the door we open and low and behold mini and ma was sitting with ma's look a like. WHAT!!!!

me and Charlie look at each other then back to them, then at each other then at them.

pov : third person

"how long will they keep doing that, lolitha asks with a giggle."

"as long as it takes before it kicks in, katrina replies"

"stellina, bambi, come in and close the door my loves, me and mini will explain everything, luna say's with a dimpled smile whilst cuddling a sleepy harper"

"so I'm sure you have questions but this is my daughter"

the girl's faces looked comical when luna uttered that sentence.

so she explained everything, withholding some information and immediately the girl's pulled their "little sister" claiming they going to introduce her to everyone but the younger girl had stated she wasn't ready yet so they sat and had a conversation with her.

****

I swear to the heavens supporting arsenal is not for the weak hearted 😭😭

anyways love y'all ❤️