6. some team bonding

pov: third person

being here at arsenal was amazing for nay'lani. many bonds formed with the girl's and she could why the media said arsenal was not just a club but a family and she wouldn't trade this for anything.

so far the team had a winning streak, with no injuries just minor pains that's all, especially when she watched a game where kyra fell, she felt stomach fall to her feet. when she got to her kyra expressed that it was just a minor pain in her leg nothing major and that she can play on.

the game went on and they won, although she got teased alot when the girl's got to the changing rooms, saying how she such a mom.

pov: luna

"katie-kins, how may I help love"

"I'm in a dilemma right and I literally don't know what to do"

this is my first time seeing katie in tears, this strong woman obviously had to have something hurting her that could have her crying and broken like this.

"woah it's okay mi amor, How about i cancel my next appointment with ky then we can talk —

no, no, have your appointment with kyra we'll talk later.

no katie what you not going to do is dismiss how you feel and me wanting to help you okay? I can see something is troubling you love

okay but I don't wanna talk about it here — that's okay we can go to my house and have some nice coffee, oooh and I have a new cupcake recipe that I want someone to taste for me"

katie giggles at me "see there's that smile, now wipe those tear's and go kick ass at training.

thanks luna, see you later after i drop caitlin off"

and with that she took off. to say I was worried about katie is an understatement. katie seems like a tough girl but those close to her know she is a cinnamon roll.

"nana hey are you busy — yess she is, she has an appointment with me" kyra respond to steph before i could.

i just look at her with a really look.

"no steph what's up"

"me and the girl's are having a team bonding later on and they asked me to ask you to come"

"*laughs* sure why not, what time is it"

"we meeting at beth and vivs at 6, since practices has ended early today"

"okay see you later girl's — ky are you still coming home with me or..

nope i have to meet lessi and vic, we going out for coffee plus we'll meet at beth and vivs, then I'll be coming home with you

okay stellina"

****

at luna's house

pov: third person

as soon as luna arrived at home she changed into something comfy whilst waiting for katie.

soon katie arrived and luna welcomed her in.

"hi love do you wanna talk now or collect your thoughts first"

"no I'll talk,

so you know how my relationship has ended and with that I'm being made the bad guy. this whole thing has taken a toll on me on how people have painted this disgusting image of me and what I did to rue."