8. camp time

pov: luna

after the week me and the aussies girl's had it was time for camp and to say I was excited is an understatement. those girls became my family just like the arsenal girl's and i missed the chaos truly.

"ky we have to leave bambina, you still have practice before we have to leave for australia.

*groans* i knowwww but your bed is so comfy and warm,

stellina get up we'll be late and still have to pick up laura and katherine — okay fine"

being at arsenal had gained me more babies but ky and charlie being my "firstborns" so now I was headed to fetch my other babies apparently.

"hey i miei amori, how are y'all doing today —
we good lee and you,
I'm perfect just need some coffee — ouuu same here"

pov : third person

and onwards they headed to a coffee shop near the training center and after headed to training. when they arrived everyone headed to they respective places.

"okay girls today we won't have a heavy training session since everyone is heading to international duty, so firstly everyone head to the gym and then some will be having one on one's with luna just for light check ups, okay!"

*all the girl's* yes coach

with that all the girl's headed to the gym whilst other's almost everyone headed to luna's office.

*knock*knock* woah hey girl's how can i help you?
" naur we just came to chill with you since we having a light session — so why aren't you having a “light session” —

because we won't see you for a few weeks and will miss you", leah say's with a pout.

with that the girls start disappearing from the gym and into luna's office, and when jonas and the rest of the training staff came to the gym they were shocked and started looking for the girl's.

when they came near luna's office, sound's of laughter were heard.

*opening door* sooo this is where y'all are, busy bothering luna while she's working . all the girl's head's snapped towards the door, "it's kim and leah's fault", all the girl's yell collectively.

jonas all looked at them with a really look, whilst luna was just laughing at all their faces.

"it's okay jonas plus having them all here is beneficial, and i kinda needed some company" luna say's with her signature dimple smile.

with that jonas and the training staff laughed and left the girls to be for the rest of the day.

****

"kyra cooney-cross will you hurry up the girls are waiting."

"I'm almost done ma, just need some of your hoodies", "hurry ky, — stellina I'll give you the hoodies i packed — okay fineee let's go"

with that they left luna's house and headed towards the airport where the other aussies were waiting for them.

"look whose here, finally oh my gosh — it's ky, gosh this child will be the death of me", " I'm sorry, I was just looking for the brown hoodie — it's in my bag nena"

"y'all are cute and all but we need to board soon"

and with that the girls boarded and left for australia.