Chapter 14

JISOO POV:
It had just been a day after the whole letter and package had been delivered for me it was a black dress. It looked like one from my store but wasn't too sure I had to make sure I wasn't paranoid.

 It looked like one from my store but wasn't too sure I had to make sure I wasn't paranoid

A/N this was the dress he brought her

I mean the dress looked nice but was still creeped out about the whole letter I mean I have a bf and it's not like the stalker was going to do anything right.

A/N hm poor Jisoo of only she knew it was the one and only Jungkook but no 🤭

I was thinking maybe it was namjoon I mean he was the one that was all obsessive over me. Other than that I don't know.

JUNGKOOK POV:
I was aware she got my letter because I placed a tracker inside the parcel. I just hoped she liked the dress. I couldn't wait for her to find out it was me that bought her the dress and wrote the letter. I just need to get more info about her so called boyfriend named Jackson I will fucking rip him to shreds when I see him I can't wait till he's gone.

Meanwhile on the other hand

Tae POV:
So I just came out from class and look who I see standing with another guy flirting with him and all over him the one and only Lee jieun also know as Iu she's just so annoying but also hit can't explain why I feel that way but anyways she literally the hot topic throughout the whole of Korea I mean she could be next in line to the heir of the Jeons enterprise and marketing company. Anyways I carried on walking ignoring the fact she was there I didn't want her to notice me but I was out of luck when she called out my name.

Hey Taehyung she shouted
I turned to see coming towards me
Hey I replied back
So what brings you here I said
Well first of all have you seen my brother she asked
No why I replied
Oh well I need to tell him to go on a date with Lisa again cause you know they are engaged
What she's his fiancé
Yeah why what did you think
Ngl I thought was another one of his side chicks or flings.
Yeah that what I thought to until I found out they were going to get married.
Well then here's not here
Then you can help me find him
Me
Yes you who else your dad
Hey don't bring my father in

Hey beautiful people thank you for reading hope you enjoy and goodnight I'll be back for another chapter and don't forget to vote please bye ❤️.