Orleans (IV): Vive la France!

Do you, dear reader, remember when the first singularity was all about the evil dragons?

Do you also remember how there are no dragons in sight, just the cheap knockoffs?

Well, a certain tan-skinned dragon remembered that vividly, and she had some complaints to pose to this issue. Sadly, she wasn't self-aware enough to complain about the script, so she settled on the next best thing.

Vritra: Now dance, witch.

Jeanne Alter, who was beginning to realize that perhaps she had bitten more than she could chew this time, barely had the time to raise her flag at the same time Vritra casually flicked her wrist and launched her Vajra at her.

Jeanne Alter: Kh...!

It was a mistake, she realized as multiple cracks were heard from her forearms, both from the armor breaking and her bones creaking from the strain.

Vritra: Be sure to dodge this next one and keep your arms from breaking, lest I actually fall asleep. 

Jeanne Alter frantically looked to the side, commanding for her Servants to assist her. Instead of them being ready and waiting, there was yet another surprise for her.

(Y/N): You think this is Jumpjutsu Kaisen over here?! Nah, all of you gotta learn to respect the faith of a 1v1! 

Unfortunately, the number of combatants was four on both sides, and in a truly ridiculous turn, the Master himself was the first one to pick a fight with whoever was closer to the Dragon Witch. Mash and Jeanne quickly recovered from their shock and followed his example, much to the Alter's shock.

"Aren't Servants supposed to protect the Master?!" She screamed internally, raging at how this question also applied to herself.

Vritra: If it's any consolation, you're better off facing me than my Master. Not that it'll be less humiliating for you, though.

What came next was less of a "Fight", but more of a "Holy Shit, Just Survive!", with the dragoness flicking her wrist to and fro, her Vajra following her movements and the witch desperately dodging each strike by a hair.

From a warped point of view, she really was dancing, with Vritra's hand and spear directing her movements. The Lancer just smirked sadistically, knowing that there was no rush whatsoever.

While the more-or-less straight battles (and a curb-stomping) were taking place, we now will be going out of our way to take a look at the poor, unfortunate, pitiful soul that was unlucky enough to square up against the eldritch crackhead himself: The Assassin.

(Y/N): CAUSE I MAY BE BAD, BUT I'M PERFECTLY GOOD AT IT~♩ DEATH'S IN THE AIR, I DON'T CARE~♩ I LOVE THE SMELL OF IT~♩

As usual, he made it his goal to be the most annoying nightmare to fight against, never staying still and shouting nonsense.

(Y/N): STICKS AND STONES MAY BREAK MY BONES, BUT CHAINS AND WHIPS EXCITE MEEEE~♩

His opponent, the Assassin, remained visibly impassive. However, one could tell it was working by the increasing speed of her crystalized blood attacks. 

Assassin: I grow increasingly tired of this. You cannot reach me, and you will run out of energy trying to protect yourself soon enough.

(Y/N): Darling, that threat would be effective if you were even close to hitting me in the first place!

Assassin: As I said, something will give in first. If you don't act decisively, sooner or later, I'll have you within my grasp. Normally, I don't bother with taking the blood of men, but you... You will bring me beauty everlasting.