She doesn't know why, but it made her smile. Maybe that was how a parent with a high influence would think, just like when she was entitled as a princess because of her grandfather who's the most influential through generations.

Even she was entitled as a princess, her suggestion of adding people on medics for the war to not only focus on military power wasn't honored to get into consideration and only her lover, Dan, who had seen the side of her point that medics had a big role in the war and stood up for her to push her suggestion to reconsidered. It's a bittersweet memory of her back on her prime days.

Whatever Yumi was going through because of her, she had gone through that and will go in more of it for the next few years

Whatever Yumi was going through because of her, she had gone through that and will go in more of it for the next few years. She understands her, and hope Yumi would understand her position too.

"Is Yumi getting along with you?" She asked to the two genins that if she had to look on the genealogy, they'll be a distant relative as an aunt. Their "aunt", she refuse to go on to think they should be calling her grandma.

"I don't think it's the best, but she had promised us to go to watch fireworks on the festival just on a nearby town."

"That's very honest, at least drop a few white lies like you two are the best of friends that makes everyone jealous or something."

"And she also had said to come and visit tomorrow noon to have our kimono to get checked to see if it needed adjustments," he added as if he didn't heard Hiro.

"I had seen the raw cuts already, and I can tell it's something to look forward to," says Shizune who joined their conversation.

"How about me?" Hiro and Kyousuke turned to Keisuke who's pointing himself who had been left out. "Aren't I invited to tag along to watch the fireworks?" He asked.

"You can tag along. It's not like it needed Yumi's permission for you to come with us."

"I think she wouldn't mind. It was you anyway."

Observing them alone gave her a heads up. She had nothing to worry about.

"Lady Tsunade?"

She opened her left eye and looked over the left side where Shizune was standing next to her with a pig in her arm.

"How about you also invite Yumi sometime to train for the chunin exam? You know, it's a good excuse to have a mother and daughter bonding for once."

"That doesn't sound so bad."

"W-what's with that grin, Lady Tsunade? Of course it's training, strictly no alcohol too!"

Overnight, she had worked herself just on the kimono. And as promised, the next day every kimono was finished and hangs them to avoid wrinkling, it was ready that they all need to do was to come and try the kimono's to check if there's something that needs for adjustments.