Listening to Mrinal Subham thought There must be something wrong with the product.

"Wher's the can? Show it to me. "

Subham walked into the bathroom behind Mrinal and saw a can in a steel pot filled with hot water.

He picked up the can and asked, "Is this the can?"

Mrinal hummed in a nasal tone.

Subham read the words written in the can carefully and found the problem.

"Do you know what this is? " Subham looked at Mrinal who was willing his tears.

"It says to use it for fair and smooth skin, I also read the instruction it says to remove it two minutes after applying," Mrinal explained, feeling embarrassed and aggressive.

"No. Maybe You didn't read the words carefully, since it's written on the side that it's a hair removal wax. And who gave you this?" Subham was sure that Mrinal didn't buy it himself, Mrinal has been following him like a tail and none of his family members would buy it for him.

"It was in the pink box given to me by your friend. " Mrinal replied feeling more sad about himself.

"You mean Kartik? " Subham asked.

"I don't remember the name," Mrinal replied honestly.

"Let's solve this first," Subham said as he pulled the small wooden seat for Mrinal and motioned him to sit down.

Mrinal sat there obediently, just like a school student being disciplined by the headmaster.

"Stretch out your legs," Subham spoke as he held Mrinal's calf with one hand and without warning pulled out the wax. Immediately afterward he heard Mrinal's voice.

"Miagghhhhhh" Mrinal's cry sounded as if a cat was being slaughtered.

Listening to his voice Mrinal covered his mouth quickly in embarrassment.

Subham has noticed before that Mrinal has sensitive skin so he teased him "Is it painful Mimi? "

"Mimi?" Mrinal pointed his fingers towards his face and asked don't fully, "Husband, did you call me Mimi? Why? "

"You did cry like a cat and it suits you well, Mimi." Subham replied with a teasing smile and continued "Do you know Mimi there's a saying that short-term pain is better than long-term pain?"

"I know," Mrinal replied excitedly thinking that he was a good student when suddenly his expression changed and he quickly covered his mouth.

Subham pulled all the wax patches without stopping, Mrinal didn't even have time to react.

"Is that all or do you have anywhere else also?"

"Uh... My thighs. " Mrinal replied while pulling up his towel.

When Subham pulled those out it was a little less painful.

Subham patted Mrinal's back to comfort him and found that Mrinal's bare back was covered with sweat.

"It's okay, next time pay attention to what you put on your body. Take a bath and come out. " Subham spoke and got up from the ground prepared to leave the room when his middle finger was grabbed by a soft and pale hand.

"Don't tell anybody about this," Mrinal told Subham without raising his head.

"I won't," Subham assured Mrinal once again and came out of the bathroom.

Subham checked the gift box and found the note in it, the store made a mistake probably, as in the note, a lady's name was written.

Subham closed the box and put it away in the cabinet.

When he looked into the back of the cabinet he found a card. After looking at the card Subham realized it's the record of vaccines Mrinal has taken and has to take in the future.

Mrinal is already fifteen years old and he has not taken the vaccines in the first three months after turning fifteen. Is he hiding this from me?

Subham put the card back where it was and waited for Mrinal.

When Mrinal entered the bedroom he found Subham waiting for him so trotted over to him as if previous pain was an illusion.

"Husband!" Mrinal called out to him happily.

"How is it?" Subham asked with concern.

"Husband, touch." Mrinal took Subham's hand placed it on his left hand and asked, "Isn't it smooth?"

Subham felt funny, did he forget the pain already?

Subham pinched Mrinal's fleshy cheek and shook the head back and forth.

"Ahh husband, don't do it." Mrinal face crumpled a little but Subham didn't let go of his cheeks and spoke, "You are already very good, don't do this type of nonsense again. Even if you do read the instructions carefully or get it done by a professional, do you understand? "

"I understand husband. I understand." Mrinal nodded repeatedly expressing his understanding.

"Good boy." Subham chuckled knowing that Mrinal did mean it.

Now good boy has to get his vaccine tomorrow.

Mrinal didn't know about the tragedy that was about to fall on him tomorrow, he happily ate and went to take a nap in the afternoon.

Back in the study, Subham failed to obtain the anatomy chart of the Twin. The internet is slower than a turtle here.

Subham thought about it and decided to inquire about it in the hospital.

Subham went on to learn more about this by going over all sorts of geographical, historical, political, and cultural books he had.

Their evening is spent with family drinking tea, watching Television, and preparing dinner along with Rakesh.

Before falling asleep Subham asked Mrinal, who was nestled in his arms, "What do you want to study after you finish your 12th grade? "

Mrinal lifted his head and put his chin on Subham's chest, looking up at him he spoke, "Before I thought about being a teacher, I could easily pass the exam so, I haven't thought about further study. Husband, will you let me study? "

"Of course, think about carefully what you want to study if you are not sure then we will discuss it together."

Subham knew it wasn't a matter of allowing Mrinal, it was just a basic thing but even if he told Mrinal, he wouldn't understand it deeply, it's better to let him figure it out himself.

"Husband, you are so good." Mrinal giggled and squirmed in Subham's arm for a long time before falling asleep.

AN: someone will be miserable in the next chapter.