secret chapter 7

Nicholas Walker - boyfriend of Lilly. Likes to be called Nick.
LL - Israel Broussard ( Happy Death Day 2017 )

07734 4311 - hello hell

Chapter 6 School dance & drunkenness

* Jake and Riker became friends. She told him her secret.

At the school dance

Riker's P.O.V.

I was at the school dance looking for my boyfriend because they just started playing a slow song. When I couldn't find him, I went outside at the front of the school. When he wasn't there, I was heading back at to the gym when I heard a couple moaning at the side of the building. I started to walked away and ignore the couple. Just as I was about to head inside the guy said " I'm about -

" wait, put me down and funck me in the arse." ( funck take out the letter n)

I froze because I know those voices. I couldn't believe my boyfriend and my best friend were getting a little busy again. I can't believe that he would cheat again. He said he wont don't do it again. I walked back inside pissed. I then walked to the other side of the gym and was about to exit when I someone put a hand on my shoulder. My instinct took over. After the guy groaned. was bout to punch the stranger but stopped infront of his face because i knew the stranger.

Jake 's P.O.V.

I was at the school dance getting drinks for my girlfriend. When I came back with drinks in my hand I saw that she was kissing her ex-boyfriend. I walked out with cup of drinks in my hand. After i threw it in the garbage and went to the bathroom. When i exit the bathroom I saw Riker pissed off and heading in the gym. When I put my hand on her shoulder she twisted it and I groaned. She stopped mid way from punching me in the face.

When She pulled her fist away from my face, I said " uh.... I'm sorry...Your pissed."

She said " He cheated. He promised not to cheat."

It was awkward until i said " uh. Where do you want to go."

"take me to Midnight Blue."

" okay but , one drink then we are out of there."

Old story

Selven P.O.V

I was at the school dance getting drinks for my girlfriend. When I came back with drinks in my hand I saw that she was kissing her ex-boyfriend. I walked out with cup of drinks in my hand. After i threw it in the garbage and rush out to the school's garden. I sat on the bench about to take a nicotine gun snice it sort helps when I Riker walking past me pissed off.