random facts

The next day Airsophia woke up with a hangover. She went into the kitchen to make coffee but she screamed be a guy was holding a scythe in one hand and coffee mug in the other.

Third POV.

Sleven ( the guy with the scythe ) said " would you want some coffee, Aersophia."

" Uh.. sure, but who the hell are you and what are you doing in my house."

Flash back of what happen...

Aersophia did a ritual to summon a demon to kill Noah but ending up signing a contract with the grim reaper. Air signed some paper and then said " he lives in apartment 7b. Can you - she threw up on him and passed out.

End of flash back.

Rayla's pov ( Moxie's s soul is in her body )

I woke up and groaned. I looked to my left

I was about to say something when he cleared his throat and said " how are you feeling babe.

I got out of the bed and

said " babe?! I don't even know you, we ain't - I gasped because of my reflection it wasn't me. I pushed him out of the way and walked towards the mirror. When I touched it i gasped.

old story

Third POV

After Rayla parked her car across the street snice he lives on a dead end street. She got out of her car and walked up to the red brick house at the dead end street. Rayla used the spare key because she knows where it was hidden. After she let herself in she went straight into the kitchen. After she put the container that was filled with chicken noodle soup on the marvel white kitchen counter table she went upstairs to surprise him. As she got closer to his room she heard moans. She figure he's moaning in his sleep. When she opened the door she was shocked to him banging her best friend. She got out of there before they would notice her presence. Rayla walked out of the house. She was lost in thought walking across the street when a car hit her because he was texting and driving.

Chapter 2

Third POV

Aersophia ( pronounce as Airsophia ) walked in and made her way towards the bed and gently pulled the blanket off. She was shocked to find him in bed with her best friend. She left quietly before both of them would notice her presence. After she cried in her car she went home.

The next day Airsophia woke up with a hangover. She went into the kitchen to make coffee but she screamed be a guy was holding a scythe in one hand and coffee mug in the other.

Third POV.

Sleven ( the guy with the scythe ) said " would you want some coffee, Aersophia."

" Uh.. sure, but who the hell are you and what are you doing in my house."

Flash back of what happen...

Aersophia did a ritual to summon a demon to kill Noah but ending up with the grim reaper. Air signed some paper and then said " he lives in apartment 7b. Can you - she threw up on him and passed out.

End of flash back.

Chapter 3 Break up

Facts you need to know : Sev ( aka Selven ) gave her a ring to turn her into a SBH ( supernatural bunty hunter) Airsophia has nanites blood in her body. ( nanites blood is a computer chip. basically she is a robot human. If you watch IBoy a sci-fi movie 2017 you would get what I am talking abut.)

Three days later..

Airsophia was at Javas waiting for Noah to ask him why did he cheat. When she was stirring the sugar because she ordered coffee the bell on the door jingled. When she looked up from the door, she notice that her boyfriend had a hickey on his neck. When he sat down in front of her, he said "sorry I was late, there was traffic."

She knew he was lying to her.

Air said its fine. There is something I have to - a notification popped up. It read : come to Endride cemetery.

She cleared her throat and said "Lets break up."

His eyes went wide.

" why? What did I do."

Just as she was about to say something another not another

notification popped up.

It read : dress in black we are going to a funeral. Ill send you the address.

She said "becuse you have a hickey."

Before he could say something she quickly got out of Java's and into her car.