Chapter 6

It's 5 AM and I'm still on my bed lying with my lazy ass waiting for Felix's message. Staring at my phone screen thinking what should I do. Maybe I'll text him to wake him up, yeah, I should.

I picked up my phone, as I was going to open the messages, I got a call from him. I answered the phone call, "Hi!" I yawned.

"Hi, good morning! How's your sleep?" He asked. I wiped the tears on my face.

"It's not so nice, I have a dream, it's bad, because I was in coma in my dream, I was with you and friends. Then, I was comatose for like 5 months and I missed prom, and then, I saw you with someone and it was surreal. But that's just a dream, you would never do that, to me, right?" I was smiling while I bite my tongue, I didn't got an answer quickly.

"No I would never do that to you, so don't think that I can't not love you and you know that," he said with raspy voice. "I'll get going, I have a training later. I'll pick you up later after training, okay?"

"Alright," I moaned. He hanged up the call. I placed my phone on my chest, took a deep breath.

I received a text from Gab, I clicked it, it says, "R u coming?" I clenched my fingers, with my palm, I bite my lower lip. I start clicking the screen, "Sorry I'm very busy, I have meet my group mate on English" (it's not true, actually I don't have meetings) but I'm meeting my boyfriend at his school, well it's going to be exciting. She replied, "Oh, okay, then it's just me and Caitlyn here, have fun!" I felt guilty, however, it's also bad for Felix if I won't show up to his training. I mean after his training, we're having a dinner date.

I yawned and heard a knock, "Son, are you up?" Mom said.

"Yeah!" I yawned.

"Okay, you're friend's here," my eyes widened. I breath on my palm, my nostrils flared. I immediately ran to the toilet to have a mouthwash, the way I gasped after I saw a goop in my eyes. I took the facial was behind the mirror. Without hesitate I rubbed my face swiftly, until my face build a rash. I washe my face right after.

I ran downstairs, I saw my brother in living playing Fortnite while sitting to our white sofa. As I open the door, I can still feel my face wet. I saw Zar standing front door, holding a box, he waved, "Hi."

"Hi," I smiled while face's wet.

He laughed, "Are you coming tonight?" his mouth quivered, he wet his lips. I shook my head, "I'm sorry," I said.

He nodded, "Okay, I'm just gonna put this box here," he dropped the box next to the entrance. I feel guilty, as sin. I lowered my eyebrows as I bite my lip, "Bye," he turned and left. I picked the box, and closed the door.

I ran upstairs, and went to my room, handling the box. I hopped in my bed, right after I shut the door. Mattress creaking as I rest my ass, and placed the box in front of me. It's heavy and I'm excited to unbox. I sighed, and I ripped the box. As soon as I ripped, I can feel a briefcase, it's teal. I took it out, the way I gasped as soon as I saw it was a vinyl player. I've always always wanted to have a vinyl player. My tears crawling down to my cheeks, I sniffled, I opened it, I saw a stack of vinyl. I cried in happiness, I've always wanted to have these. I unpacked it, I received, evermore by Taylor Swift vinyl, The Queen is Dead by The Smiths vinyl, Bewitched by Laufey vinyl and many more.

I took a picture of these, I sent it to Zar, "Thank you so much, Zar! This means a lot to me! I love you for doing this! I'm literally crying in bed right now, thank you so much!" I sent him a picture of me soaking tears.

"You're welcome!" he replied.

I wiped off my tears, and placed my vinyls and player on my empty desk in front of my bed. I sniffled my runny nose, it's great because I have a rack to organize my vinyls properly. I placed the table next to a wall, so it won't fall, easily. I placed the vinyls, right after and rest the player next to it. I don't know, how to play this? Maybe, I should try it later after the date with Felix. I'll get going, I have to freshen up, because it's almost time. Felix may be done to his training, he's freshing up right now. I should do it too.

I should text him first, just for confirmation, "Hey, are you preparing now? I'm excited to see you again, I'm preparing already, let's meet at Coleen's Farm, tonight, see you!" I smiled through my screen. He didn't replied, I think he's busy right now. I paced back and forth on my closet finding an outfit for tonight.

I can't wait to see him again.