Chapter 5

We had ice cream inside of his car, parked on front of the lake. I took a glimpse of his, I was stunned to his tongue licking his ice cream. It was different, and that's not what you think, he's just attractive. He turned his face to me, "Why are you staring?" I bite my tongue and my eyes went wide.

I fix myself and continues licking my ice cream, he giggled, "So, who's that Zar guy?" I turned my head to him, and glanced on his hazel eyes, "No he's just my friend, why?"

"No, he's just cooler than me, I think"-he licked his ice cream-"it's giving me insecurities."

I lifted one's brow, "Are you jealous?" I said.

"No. I'm not. Why would I?" Felix replied and grimaced.

I laughed, "Nothing, I love the way you react, it's hilarious!"

"Haha" he laughed sarcastically. "I've been courting, you almost a week now. Why won't you accept my feelings?" He turned to me while licking his ice cream. His lips were wet, his hair is messy, his hands was veiny. He looks at me like I'm an art on a museum. I swallowed my spit, try not to blink. My organs went fidgeting, my breath were quick and a little bit excited on my stomach. I try not to panic, on his adorableness.

I mean he's perfect, nice body features, chiseled jaws, caring, loving and additionally, he's perfect. I'm intimidated to his face. He moves his face towards my face, my chocolate eyes were looking on his both eyes, then his lips. He did a smack lips on me. My eyes went wide and can't believe what just happened, I was stunned to speak. I touched my lips; my ice cream were running on my fingers. I turned to him, "You did not actually did that, intentionally? Am I right?" I asked him as I throw my ice cream on the bin, outside the car, that I can easily reach if I opened the window.

"I did! I told, I have been waiting for your answers, and I haven't heard anything from you, yet," he groaned. "So, I did my job, to have you. Plus, I'm jealous because you're with some other guys from your school," he added, chewing the cone of his ice cream.

"Okay, so you're jealous because I'm hanging with my friends?" I asked with lift on my eyebrow.

"No. That's not what I meant. What I'm trying to say that, I feel like you're ignoring me," he cried out.

"Okay, Mr. Penguin I won't ignore you anymore," I pinched his cheeks. I let go of him, he turned-didn't even smiled at me. He sighed, muttered something, it was too blurry to hear. I cackled, he moved his hand on my legs, I gasped. I glanced at him, "What're you do-" I paused as he kissed me, I gasped, again, as he put his tongue on my mouth. I pushed him, and looked away. I can feel his heart beating so fast on my palm, he breath huskily, beneath my face. I can smell the strawberry on his breath because of the ice cream. I look at him, "I'm not ready," I sighed.

He took a few centimeters back from me, he caresses his hair, slickback, he took a deep breath, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that, I mean I was just horny, I'm sorry" he pleaded.

"That's fine, I fantasize about that too. But I'm not ready, yet. Plus, we're not dating, yet, that's just awkward to think," I glimpse on him, while he leaned his head on the steering wheel.

"I didn't mean too, here I'm being serious now"-he turned to me-"can I be your boyfriend?" he took my hands, caressing it. His cocoa eyes found mine.

I'm still doubting him, I mean he's cute and yes, he's perfect. But how about Caitlyn? Will she approved? Yeah, as long as I'm her friend she'll support me, to all my decisions. I should say yes. I glanced at his hazel brown eyes, he was wetting his lips, "Yes!" I grinned.

"Yes?" Felix widened his eyes on me. I nodded at him as a response. He was excited, he kissed me immediately on my lips. Like not just a smack kiss, it's a French kiss. We took a seconds of kissing.

I bowed my head down, "Do you think, my friend, Caitlyn will agree to this decision?" I asked him.

He lifted my chin up, and I stared on his eyes, "Yes, she will, plus she's your friend, she'll support us," he smiled and his stare gives me an energy to smile. He's cute whenever he smiles.

"Okay" I nodded, I kissed him. "We should go home now, it's late." I added.

He nodded. He starts the engine, I bite my nails, crabbing out thinking if Caitlyn agrees. Also, Zar will be fine after he'll know about this.

****

Felix took a nap on my bed, while I was writing my poem on my table. I was wondering if I should make a poem about my friend, Felix, since he's just my only friends.

I took my other pen, the pink one. I opened my other notebook, that I just bought yesterday at the store. It was leather, and color brown. I looked around, thinking a words that will suits to his personality.

His personality: Kind, nice, cute, small, the only friend I have.

"Uh-huh!" I tapped my head with my pen. Then I started writing, scheming, and thinking. It took me a minutes to write, I'll tell him about this, I recite it for him, if he woke up.

I closed my notebook, and walked to my bed, I placed myself next to Felix, I stared on his face, his face was really beaten by the bullies. His parents doesn't care about him. I feel bad for him, I wish he's my brother. I hope my parents will adopt him so he can live a good life with me.

I closed my eyes, placed my hands under my face. Facing him while sleeping.

****

"Hey, we're here!" Felix woke me up, my cheeks are full of spit. I wiped it off, he took me inside then he leaves. I waved at him, I yawned and headed to my bedroom, my parents are not home yet. So I took a nap.