Chapter 2

I closed my locker, I jumped myself as I saw Zar standing next to my locker, "Please, don't startle me like that?" I growled. He is so dreamy, his artic blue are so charming. I kept adoring him.

"Okay, I will not startle you again," he mimicked. The bell rang, I looked at him, "So... See you later?" I twirled, and continued walking. He followed me, he grabbed my hips, "What do you mean, see you later?" He teased me as he watched me in my eyes, I was too stunned. His eyes glistened, his lips were so pink, I can't how pink it is, it was something. I stared at his lips, it was shaped and kissable, his was chiseled, his messy hair, I can't explain how charming he was. It's like he was a prince made from Disney, "I'm coming with you!" He smirked, as he grabbed my shoulder, I couldn't walk properly. So that means I can see his face every Science class, oh come on, he'll keep teasing me about that kiss.

It's kind of awkward, because he was my first kiss, and I'm seeing him everytime with my other friend, Jacob and Gabriella. Well, if you might think I'm having friends with anyone, well I'm not extroverted person, they're also Caitlyn's friend, however, Caitlyn didn't choose Science class because she's into Foreign Language and she took French. "I didn't know, you're good at Science," I joked, he grimaced.

"So you're underestimating me?" He pulled himself together, and began to drum his chest like a gorilla. "Come on, look at this handsome face?" He growled. I laughed at his joke, he grabbed me and chuckled.

As we finally got into the class, Zar was requested to introduce himself to everyone from our Science teacher, Mr. Lim "Hi~" his voice cracked.

"That's fine, that's fine, you can do it again," Mr. Lim expressed.

"Hi, I'm Zarkyle Walker, I just turned 18 last month, I'm from London, and yeah... That's it!" He bowed down, and stood awkwardly.

"Yes! What can we call you?" Mr. Lim whispered to Zar.

"Just Zar," he replied.

"Okay, Zar! You can sit next to Jack," Mr. Lim pointed the table next to me. "So here you have it! Good morning everyone, I'm Science teacher, Mr. Lim, and today we're going to talk a topic from chemistry." Here it goes, chemistry this is my moment.

So it goes... After a few minutes of discussing about his life, thank God the bell rang, all he did everytime he came to the class, he didn't do anything of teaching us instead discussing about his life. I looked around for Jacob and Gabriella, however I didn't saw them after class, Zar came, "Hi!" He put his hands on my shoulder as we walked outside the room, then I saw Jacob and Gabriella outside the classroom, giggling with Caitlyn.

I approached them, "Hello!" Zar was standing next to me. "What's up?" I asked.

They yanked me and left Zar standing there, Jacob looking in my eyes, "So you kissed, that guy, Caitlyn's cousin, last night on Caitlyn's birthday party?" He sounds excited to hear my reply.

"Uhm... I don't know, by the way who told you?" I step aback and lifted an eyebrow to them.

They pointed Caitlyn, "I mean I know, I was there, of course, I'm not drunk when it happened, of course I can remember. Plus, I recorded both of you while, kissing," she took her phone out of her pocket, she showed me the video. I was stunned, we were kissing at the pool, I don't remember anything that night, except I only remember is that he picked up me and then he drove so fast, and the moment in the pool, I only remember that we almost and that's it. I watch the entire video, at the end I puke on the pool. The crowd went silent, then laughing. He dragged me out of the water, then the video ends. She turned off her phone, and gave me a funny look, "Girl, he actually said, 'He's a good kisser by the way,' he never said that to the girls he kissed before," she smirked.