Chapter 3

I dropped my bag on my bedroom floor, I hopped on to my bed. I took a deep sigh, and turned on my phone. There's a text, so I clicked it, that's odd, another unknown number message. Wait, I was wondering who is it, so I clicked the notification. It says, "Hey!" Oh, just hey. I bite my nails, crabbing out thinking, what should reply?

I stretched my fingers, placed my phone on my bed, I rolled and started typing, "Hey?" That's it, he just hey, what should I say? do I know you? that's kind of awkward. Seconds later, three dots showed up. I jumped up and stood up, and also took my guitar, I sat down starts strumming. As soon as I started humming a bling notification from my phone-which is a few inches away- I checked it. It says, "It's me, Felix!" I sighed, starts typing, "Hi, how are you? Have you eaten?" I bite one's nails. I placed my guitar next to me, while waiting for his reply.

A few seconds later, he replied, "Yeah, thanks for asking, you?"

"Yeah, I'm already done, so how are you?" I yawned.

"Good as hell, and I'm happy because I'm part football team, lol, which has been dream eversince."

"Oh, that's nice, I'm not a big fan of football game and I don't even know how to score, and what position, lol!" I grinned.

"Oh lmao, but hey how are you?" I smacked my lips and trying to reply to his text.

"I'm fine, and peace, by the way what school are you in?" I bite one's nails, once again.

I ran my fingers through my hair, watching the three dots on my phone screen, "Polyside High, well it's nice here, full of nice people, in Summerhill? How was there?"

My fingers flashed through the screen, "Yeah, it's fine here, eversince the Mr. Walker became the new principal, well everything has changed, no more bullying, and made some new friends, which I introduced to you earlier."

"Ohh, anyways do you have social media accounts?" He asked.

"No, I don't have," I replied.

"By the way, I need. to go to sleep, it's late-I have training tomorrow, goodnight!" I feel shivers, and accidentally clicked the dial button. Oh, fuck. My hands are so clumsy-he answered back-I hate my hands.

"Hello, so sorry I accidentally, clicked the dial button, I should-"

"No need, let's stay like this," he interrupted; his voice is so deep fuck-it's so attractive.

"O-o-okay. Goodnight," my voice is so shaky-for real I'm kind of nervous-I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"Goodnight." He said in call. I mute the call, starts throwing pillows, I don't know why I'm excited, is this supposed to happen, instead of being angry at what he did before?

I hung my guitar, and fixed my bed right after. I bite my one's nails, as I was making my Instagram account. As soon as I finished making it, I immediately stalked his school just to find his account. Bingo! Found it-of course I didn't find it myself, I asked Gab help to find his account. His username on Instagram was @_feharlow, I stalked his account while he was snoring on call. I gasped, after I saw one of his post I was like-damn, he's a hunk-in my inner thoughts, his body was a Greek-like body. I was amazed by it. I turned off my phone, and scoot over and fell asleep.

****

A few years ago...

Felix glanced at the swing, while he's face was beaten up, his glasses had cracks. I stepped forward to him, tapped his back, "Are you okay?"

He nodded.

"You sure?" I added. "Let's go to convenience store, have some ice cream, I have money here and I'm gonna clean your wound,"I pull him up. He stood, and starts crying, I hugged him. "Oh, Felix just lay all your pain, go on just cry, someday you will be the biggest than all of them"-I ran my fingers through his hair-"don't forget to remember that you're not alone, I'm here for you as always, okay?"

He pushed his body away from me, he nodded. Sobbing. Ugly crying.

"Now let's get some ice cream at the convenience store, okay?"

He nodded.

We left the park, and hit to convenience store.

As soon as we get there, I told him to go find an ice cream and picked a flavor for him and for me while I'm busy looking for band-aid, alcohol, and cotton buds.

I was going to grabbed the cotton buds, Felix standing with the tears on his face crawling down, his hazel brown eyes found mine. I took the cotton buds and hugged him, immediately. We hit to the counter, I payed all of it. I gave Felix his Strawberry ice cream, we exit the hall. I asked him, "They bullied you again, didn't they?" I looked at his chocolate eyes. He nodded. That's the problem about him, he doesn't talk about his problems, it's understandable somehow. He was beaten, he barely talked to me, if he's in mood or he's happy. But I hope he will talked a lot about his day or what happened to his life. Hope these bullies will disappear.

We sat on the bench of park. I took the aid that I bought to clean his wound on his face and hands. I cleaned it with alcohol, he was hissing at me, "I know, that hurt much." He keeps hissing while he's licking to his ice cream. Also, I gave mine to him, my throat hurt.

I patched it up with a band-aid, "Now we're done, soon you'll get better," I grinned at him.

"Thanks, Jack." He coldly.

"That's nothing, as long as you're okay with me, now finish your ice cream so we can go home early, my mom told she'll make a dinner, you want to come?" I tilted my head.

"Yes sure," he said while he's enjoying with his ice cream.

****

The bell rang, "Want to come watch me practicing? Caitlyn will be there too!" Zar asked. I watched his ocean blue eyes, looking in mine, he was desperately waiting for my response, "You coming?"

I keep staring at his face, a few seconds I answered his question, "Yeah sure!"

He exclaimed, "Yes! I'll wait there! See you!" He was jumping on his excitement.

"Yeah! See you there!" I chuckled.

I yawned and left the classroom, and hit to the field.