Chapter 6 The bespectacled boy and the goddess he met

Start from the beginning

Dropping his muffin he ran over to the mystery woman and called out to her, hey! are you alright? He asked dammit stupid question he thought.

The woman responded, o-oh hello? Is somebody there? I was trying to get something out of my car and I got stuck can you please help me get out? 

Looking at the car Kazu understood why she got stuck the car was small to small for a woman like her she had long legs and a big butt Kazu blushed at what he realized but shook it off.

Um ok ma'am what should I do? He asked the woman,
Well she responded just grab and pull please I can squeeze out but I'm not strong enough to pull all the way could you please just grab me and pull me out?

Kazu nodded and walked to the woman and grabbed her by her shapely waste he  he began to notice how firm her waste felt and how big her juicy ass wa-shaking off his perverted thoughts he started to pull.

He gritted his teeth as he pulled the voluptuous woman out of the car she was stuck good but she was squeezing out.

K-keep going she said I'm almost out!

He kept pulling and pulling and pulling until.

POP!!!

The woman broke free of the restraining boxes her massive breasts finally bouncing free! Kazu had pulled so hard they both fell backwards turning in the air from the force of the pull the woman fell on Kazu, as he was falling he opened his  eyes and saw.

The biggest pair of breasts he ever saw in his entire life!!!

Then everything went dark.

OOPH!!! They both said in unison.

Everything was dark Kazu could not breath AM I DEAD??? He thought in a panic.

He felt a massive weight lift off of his face he gasped for air the daylight sun flooded his vision, ow ow ow he heard a female voice say, sheesh I just got here and already making a fool of myself I got to be more careful the woman said, oh oh my are you hurt hear let me help you the voice said.

He looked up and saw a hand being offered to him taking it he was pulled up and looking at who helped him he saw.

A goddes!