CH#6

...with the boy being the one who is the one who technically helped out the valkyries are under the leadership of the girl named isumi...as she is getting everything lined up with his story, as she heard his full story at the same time he is tending to the wounds of the pilots who hurt themselves ...

isumi: so what are you really saying here...is that you wanted to help out because your mom told you to?

dexe; yep!...

...in the destroyed building where they deemed it safe to do so, as she is taking his words for granted, as she sighed, but if someone is claiming to be the adopted son of the base's commander, they couldn't risk it so they have him to help out in tending to the wounded...

isumi: fine!...we're going around to hunt down the one you've scared off, her name is sayoko komaki...naoya's attendant...

...the boy nodded, as the other girls looked up to the gindam and saw that it wasn't even dealt a fatal blow even from that rocket used for a warning shot...

takahara: it's as fast as the takemikazuchi on a good day!

???; yeah!...i think it can stuff apart with those claws of his!

psycho haro: stay away! stay away!

???: woah! what is that little thing!?

...they are now remarking on how lucky they are in surviving the initial wave, with one of the seasoned pilots who are aligned with the coup...as they noticed that isumi their flight leader, and dexe who is at their side... as one of them is holding onto haro

isumi: i think this one's yours right...

dexe: haro!

...he let the black haro land into his hands, where some of them has received reports of the american forces coming in from the Japanese airfields...

isumi: the americans!?...what business do they have here?...

...they all discuss on what to do with the sudden arrival of americans on japanese soil, responding to the coup... 

dexe:...!?

...this is the part that his adopted mother wanted him to do, not wanting them to intervene withthe might of the aesculapius gundam...

isumi: where are you going!?

dexe: completing my mission-...i-i'm so sorry!!

...he ignored her, he isn't going to be set up, losing his opportunity to get the good graces of yuuko kozuki, where they failec to stop him, as the gundam aesculapius now awakens once more to intercept sagiri before they could even get the last laugh in getting to him...

dexe: i'm so sorry! 

...and the gundam has ran off, despite the immense size, where it has stomped its way to interfere with the coup in the best way possible...

??? pov, american outpost: 

as buff man in his normal suit is hearing reports through his comms after hearing reports of something big heading into the city...

???: sir!...we have confirmation that an unidentified TSF unit has been discovered heading in deeper into the city!

...he saluted, where the reports of cleanly cut, not scorched or blown up with obvious scorch marks...

???: i think i totally get what you're getting at here!...A Bigfoot of TSFs!

...he slapped him on the back, as he now runs of with one of the biggest grins that a human being could make, while in the mood to go "hunting", all while interfering with the coup...