1 Cold Blood Monster

Start from the beginning

The professor folded the paper and looked at the students.

"She is Khushi, a newcomer of your class,"

Students gossiped.

"Sir, this is SECOND year," the same guy who went to Chennai for the vacation said as he thought the professor had forgotten it.

"Nandkishor... I know this is second-year class and she is also second-year Computer Science student. So, you don't have to remind me, ok?"

The girl looked at Nandkishor and smiled. That made Nandkishor delighted.

"Hi..." Nandkishor grinned.

"Hi..." Khushi responded that it made Nandkishor happier.

"Where did you study the first year?" the professor asked.

"I studied in Madras Christian College, Chennai, sir"

The professor looked at Nandkishor and asked,

"Is she your cousin?" he asked because NK went to Chennai for the vacation.

"Sir, I told you my cousins are a troop of monkeys... not DEERS" Nandkishor said looking at Khushi and the student tapped the desks making a cheerful noise.

"What's the reason for you to join second year in Ooty? Why didn't you complete your Masters in Chennai?"

"My Dad got posting in Ooty. I joined masters in Chennai staying with my grandmother. Seven months ago, she passed away. I have no one in Chennai. My Dad was not ready to leave me alone in Chennai. So, he got my admission in this college and brought me to Ooty"

"Her father should long-live for bringing her here," A guy said and the students again tapped the desks.

Khushi smiled at the guy.

"By the way, what's your father?"

Khushi's answer made the class pin drop silent.

"SP"

"You mean, Superintendent of Police?" the professor asked raising his brows.

She nodded yes. The professor looked at the class controlling his laughter.

"What happened, guys? Why do you become quiet?"

"It's because we heard about police third-degree treatment, sir," NK said as if was shivering.

"Yeah, keep it in your minds" the professor laughed.

He looked at Khushi.

"If you are thorough in the first year portions, you won't struggle to catch up second year portions and it will be easy for you...!"

"I was thorough in the first half of the portions sir. I could not concentrate on the second half due to my grandmother's demise..."

"Ohhh... but you can't understand anything if you don't know some first year's chapters. It will carry forward this year."

"May I get last year's notes, sir?"

"Do you guys have last year's notes?" the professor asked the students.

No one opened their mouths. The professor sighed.

"You can get it from your friends IF (he stressed) they have," the professor said looking at the students.

"Sir, don't you know whether we have it or not?" NK asked.

"I know you would not have it..."

The professor looked at a particular girl and asked,