Luke laughed a bit at my small remark and shook his head slightly. 'So, are you heading over to medical?' He asked me. 'How'd you know?' I asked with slight confusion as I folded my arms. 'I was there when it happened.' He had his hands on his hips as he answered my question.

                 'Let me guess.' I mumbled, but loud enough for him to hear. 'Ares cabin.' We said it at the same time, causing both of us to chuckle at each other. It wasn't rare to see Ares's cabin get into a fight with other cabins or with each other. But if you get to know them well, they are amazing people with a spunky attitude.

            Or it was most likely practice gone wrong; someone was joking around and accidentally injured one or a few campers. 'Well, I'd best get to it then.' I jogged past him, giving him a small wave and a smile. 'I'll talk to you later.' I called out to him as I ran off towards medical, but before he was out of earshot,. I heard him yell.

                'See you later!'

                  It was currently 9:35 am when I arrived at medical. There were only two of my half siblings there, Olivia and Parker, who were treating two other campers along with two others in chairs, waiting for their turn. which happened to be Ares's kids. But there was no Michael in sight.

                'Micheal!' I called out to him as I walked into medical. There are cabinets against the walls containing modern medicine as well as our world's medicine, such as ambrosia, or the food of the gods. It is only intended for emergencies.

                   When Oliva finished healing one of the older kids, he gave her a nod and walked past me and out of medical, and the next kid came over and sat in front of her. Olivia was a year older than me—13, if you need clarification.

               She, like some of Apollo's children, discovered her calling in medicine and excelled at it. She was also an excellent older sister. She was one of the quiet types but never hesitated to stand up for what she believed in. Parker is a year younger than me but has helped with the medical centre a lot. And right now, he was too focused on helping heal up Ares kid to even notice me walking in.

                   'You're a bit late, Aster.' She spoke softly as she began treating her patient. Her voice was smooth and calming, similar to my mother's voice. Damn, I missed her.

                     'Sorry, I got held up talking to Luke.' I apologised to her, heading over to the sink to wash my hands in soapy water. It was not like I planned to be there for a few minutes, but I did not tell her that. 'Micheal's over in—' she was about to say but had been cut off by yelling coming from behind her. We both glanced down the hallway to see who was yelling.

                  'Do it yourself then!' The voice yelled in anger; it was Michael. Michael had a bad temper, and that often led to him getting into fights with campers. 'Gladly!' Another voice shouted back at Michael as he stormed out of a blocked-off curtain section. Aster signed to himself as Michael gained closer.

                  'Like she can even do that.' He scoffed coldly, looking over his shoulder towards the room, then met my eyes, stopping right in front of me. 'Good, you're here.' He said it with such relief. He looked like he only left to blow off steam.

                 'Now, you can deal with her while I take a breather.' He ordered as if he sounded stressed; he even looked at the part with the slight hint of grey hair streaks in his black hair. 'Wait, who is it?' I was concerned about who I was going to be dealing with.

                 'See for yourself; I'm out.' He patted my shoulder as if he were saying good luck to me, and then he left the building. I take a deep breath and venture towards the curtains.

                  I pulled the curtains to the side, revealing a certain hot-headed camper. Clarisse la rue, I have dealt with her dealings before, but her dealings weren't targeted at me but at some other poor kid.

               'Clarisse! Fancy seeing you in the doctor's office.' I smiled as I walked in, taking a seat in front of the hot head. 'I don't need your help, Sunshine.' She scoffed with a scowl on her face. She had a spear wound on her upper arm, which was currently dripping blood onto the marble floor. 'Then, why are you here?' I asked her bluntly as I crossed my arms.

                    'To get myself m- ' She spoke once more, but I cut her off before she could continue. She can hardly stitch a wound on someone, more or less herself.

                   'Medical attention.' I remarked. 'And that's my job and right now, it is to heal the wound on your arm and your job.' I pointed at her as I spoke. 'Is to be quiet, because at the moment, you are losing blood to the floor. Understand?' I said, ending with a big smile on my face.

                 'Whatever, sun boy. Just do what you've got to do.' She grumbled as she showed me her arm. I nodded to her in approval. 'Let's get the wound healed, then deal with the blood' I said to myself as I took a quick breather. Clarisse just sat there in silence, which I thanked mentally.

                      I brought my left hand up to the wound, closing my eyes, and I felt energy rushing through my upper arm and then warmth engulfing my hand. As I opened my eyes, I saw the bright yellow glow coming from my palm. It had surprised me the first time I'd ever done it. I kind of screamed in panic when it happened at my mother's house.

                   Once the wound was healed, I cleaned up the blood from her arm. 'They're all done. Wasn't so bad, wasn't it?' I chuckled as Clarisse rolled her eyes at me. I took the bloody wipes from the clean-up and put them in the bin under the table next to me.

                 'Thanks, I guess.' She shrugged, standing up and walking out, but not as she and Michael bumped shoulders and glared at each other like children arguing over a toy. 'Watched it.' She sneered in anger and walked out.

                   Mitchel rolled his eyes in anger but tried not to let it get to him since he had better matters to attend to as his attention turned to me. 'Thanks for taking over; she would have ended up with another injury if I stayed in the room any longer.' He muttered, but loud enough for me to hear it.

              'She insulted you that much?' I asked with a small smile on my face. Michael and Clarisse have some beef with each other, and I don't even know what started it. 'You don't even know half of it.' He scoffed in a joking way.

                   'Anyway, if you could help out with Olivia and Parker for a bit, that would be great.' His scrunched-up face loosened up a bit as he held a small smile of gratitude. 'Then, you can head off to your archery lesson when that starts.' He continued.

                 'Fine. But I get most of your desert after dinner!' I held a cheeky grin, giggling as I pointed at him. 'What! No way!' He argued back at me. Michael loved the desert we got after dinner, and he wasn't one for giving it up, but I had a card up my sleeves.

            'Well, I guess Chiron will be pleased to know who stuck into the kitchen last night.' I teased him as I leaned against the wall with a well-known smirk on my face.

                   'You Wouldn't dare.'

                'Try me.' I whispered back at him; he glared at me while I simply smiled at him for a few minutes and then he finally gave in. 'Fine. You win this round.'

                    'Yes! Thanks Michael! You're the best!'

                 'of course, I am.' He mumbled as I gave him a side hug, then he rolled his eyes as he watched me run off towards Oliva and Parker to help them out.

Words: 2,023

If there are any grammar mistakes in my writing, please tell me, and I will fix them as soon as I can. Any feedback will be appreciated.

changed the publishing date to Friday.