𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷: ???

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

"Time is not yet...?" I asked Haseul and the girls evilly giggled as if they knew something was coming.

"We cannot exactly spoil the surprise..." She answered and my vision suddenly turned black.

I didn't have time to process what she just said. What does she mean by "spoil the surprise"? What the hell is going on?!

Then I woke up in my bedroom but it all seemed normal, the sun was out and the day was now February 2nd... I failed to say that each day was still the 1st. Basically, I was living on Groundhog Day.

Before I could gather my thoughts, the door to my room busted open and there I saw a familiar girl entering my room with a bright smile and with quite an energetic and happy mood. Yet I don't know her name for some reason.

"Y/N! Wake up! You're going to be late for school!" The girl shaked me and I snapped out of my trance.

"W-what are you talking about?" I asked and she giggled.

"Aish, how are you so forgetful all of a sudden? It's Monday! Meaning we have school today! So hurry up and get dressed before our teacher yells at us again!" She demanded and I sighed.

"Okay. Okay, jeez, I'm going to get dressed so can you step out of my room for a few minutes?" I asked and she smiled.

"Great! But don't take too long, Y/N!" She replied and left my room.

Opening my closet I take out my school uniform and change into it before stepping out of my room and the girl takes my hand leading me out of my house.

I still have no clue whether or not this is another dream or if this is actually the real world and I'm finally free from the grasp of those psycho women. Guess only one way to find out...

"Hey, uhm..." I was about to ask but couldn't figure out her name.

"What is it, Y/N? Is something wrong? You seem hesitant," She asked with a hint of concern in her voice.

"W-What is your name again...? Sorry, I had a brain fart..." I nervously asked her while chuckling trying to play it off as a joke and she playfully rolled her eyes.

"Don't you remember, Y/N? I'm Umji! Your childhood best friend since Primary, are you okay? Do you need to see the doctor?" She asked me with even more concern.

"N-No, I just had a... the rough night is all," I assured and she sighed.

"What was it about?" She curiously asked.

"I don't know if you're gonna believe me but... I was stuck in Groundhog Day... Something like that," I described and she giggled.

"Is that so? What were you doing?" She asked and I felt nervous as she was probably going to think I was a crazy person.