𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

Surviving another night of hell, I don't even know if I'm alive or dead and I'm in hell. And the girls are the devils cursed to torment me for eternity.

Either way, there has to be a way out of this shithole situation, there has to be a way to defeat them and put an end to this nightmare. Nobody has any weaknesses and has to be vulnerable to something. Right?

Arching up the bed, I stretched my arms and rubbed my eyes, I looked at the mirror in front of me and saw that it was obvious I never got a wink of sleep with my eyes sagging.

Looking at my desk, I found what seemed to be a note or a letter and I don't recall ever writing one. I picked up the piece of paper and read it.

To Y/N,

Great work on surviving this far! Nobody has ever really made it as far as you did. Listen, this nightmare of yours is far from over and they will keep coming. They will never rest until they have you. But what if I told you there is a way to end this once and for all? 

Yes, there is, go into the basement and there you will find a flashlight, the girls are afraid of bright lights. Except for one... Cho Haseul. 

If you see her, do NOT, I repeat do NOT flash your light because it will agitate her and will leap on you and you are dead meat. 

Again, survive until six a.m., you have at least ten more nights to go and in some cases, you will find yourself in different places. Good luck and may God have mercy on your soul.

From,
A Friend

Well, that's just fucking fantastic, survive this hellhole for ten more nights? These girls are damn psychos and God knows what they do to their victims. 

Anyway, I have to get my game face on because this is life and death, I go down the stairs to the basement and there I find the flashlight my friend was talking about.

Taking the flashlight in my hand, I press the button, and damn it's hella bright that it almost lits up the entire basement.

"Oh yeah, this will surely scare them away," I confidently said before shutting it off.

Suddenly, I felt like something was watching me from the corner and my stomach dropped as I saw the leader of IIKE, Cho Haseul the mother of Loona, and my worst nightmare.

I didn't flash the light at her, hearing the warning of my friend and she gave me a wicked smile and disappeared in a blink of an eye.

"Welp, I take that back..." I muttered as I gulped.

Getting another idea, I go into the car, and drive to the nearest sporting goods store, parking at the front of the store since there was nobody else around.

"Morning," One of the clerks greeted and I nodded.

"How can I help you today?" He kindly asked as he was wiping the glass.