𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚃𝚠𝚘

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

Waking up to the glare of the sun beaming on my face as the curtains were wide open, I get up and rub my head due to the throbbing headache.

Looking at the clock it was twelve in the afternoon meaning I'd only slept for six hours and I deeply sighed. Maybe it was all just a nightmare.

Going downstairs to the kitchen I grab a bag of bagels from the fridge, spread some butter and throw it into the toaster oven. When the bagels were ejected from the toaster I hold the two and ate them on the go.

I went back upstairs to my room and when I got to the bathroom I dropped the bagel on the floor as I saw a written message on the mirror.

"We're still here baby~"

It's likely the message was written in blood not sure if it's human or animal or their own. Indeed they are insane lunatics that need to be locked up in an asylum but this confirms that last night wasn't an hallucination nor a dream.

I'm literally in a fucking real-life nightmare and I can only guess that the girls will return tonight to hunt me down.

Usually, the first thing I'd do is call the cops but they won't believe a single I say and they'll just assume I'm crazy.

Fuck I'm out of ideas because I have no weapons to defend against them and who knows what they're capable of... Maybe they're bloody demons in disguise.

But what do I have that makes them so obsessed with me? I'm not that good-looking, to begin with.

Whatever, there's nothing much I can do besides just surviving another night of hell and being tormented in their games.

Unless...

Booting up my computer, I look into the security system and go into the surveillance footage to rewind from last night. Sure enough, it was all there.

Analyzing their behavior and perhaps any way they could've gotten into the house, I couldn't see much as the lights were out but luckily I have night vision installed in these cameras.

"Oh shit..." I muttered.

Examining the footage, I realized how they infiltrated the house, the front door was lockpicked by Haseul but it should've been impossible as the lock is electronic.

Checking m Instagram, I looked at the official IIKE page and all seemed to be normal and the girls were all smiles and giggling. But I knew deep inside they are fucking demons.

However, who was that guy that called me last night? He saved my life because if weren't for him... I wouldn't be breathing.

Decided to go outside to look at the damage to the circuits, yep, the fuses are fried. Looks like I need to buy new ones.

Grabbing the car keys, I drive to the local hardware store, purchase brand-new fuses, and went back home to replace the fried fuses.

While working in the box, I couldn't shake the feeling that I'm being watched, glancing at the window I caught a glimpse of a figure looking down at me.