𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

Waking up once again in my bedroom in one piece and without any scratches on me as if I was never in that God-forsaken forest where the girls played cat and mouse with me.

I sighed thanking the lord it was all over... At least for now. I figured there was more to come and I could not let my guard down for one second as I knew those psycho idols were out there listening and watching from the walls of the house.

I went into the bathroom and was about to brush my teeth and shower when I looked up in the mirror and saw another idol who wasn't part of IIKE...

"What do you want...?" I softly asked as I was too tired from the previous nights.

However, the mysterious idol never responded but instead just kept blankly staring at me without blinking an eye which I found disturbing.

She just stood there motionless and without a hint of emotion, it was like she was staring deep into my soul.

This kept on for some time until she disappeared in a blink of an eye, I looked around the bathroom and into the mirror but there was no sign of her.

"Am I losing it...? Whatever..." I muttered to myself as I rubbed my face from drowsiness and I washed my face.

I strip off my clothes then step into the shower, close the curtains, and take a nice hot shower after not cleaning myself for the past four days.

Finishing up my nice steamy hot shower, I step out drying myself with a towel, I put on some fresh clean clothes.

Opening the bathroom door, I did not expect to find myself in some sort of shady security office. I rub my eyes thinking it is another product of disillusion but nope, my eyes are still on that same shady security office.

"I can't catch a break can I...?" I asked myself as I stepped foot into the office but when I turned around the door to my bathroom was gone and I was now trapped in one of the girl's sick and twisted mind games.

I then hear the phone ringing loudly into my ears, I slowly walk up to it as I hear the fan running on the desk and there are IIKE concert posters on the walls.

"H-Hello? Hello? Y/N are you there?" I hear the same guy again whose name I haven't gotten yet.

"Yeah, it's me, I'm trapped in another illusion!" I replied.

"Okay, listen just don't panic okay? I'll you everything you need to know!" He assured and I groaned in annoyance.

"Can you tell me who you are and why you're helping me?!" I angrily demanded.

"None of that matters, where we are, okay?" He replied and that wasn't a good enough answer.

"Cut the bullshit who are you?! And how are you here?! This is all just an illusion!" I pointed out and all I heard was dead silence before evil giggling.

"You're quite sharp, Y/N, but are you certain this is nothing but a figment of your dark and twisted imagination? Do you even know what's real and what is not...? Hehe~..." I heard a woman's voice ask me which creeped me out and I began to grow uncertain about my sanity.

"You don't," She answered before hanging up.

I sighed as I dropped the phone on the desk and I sat down on the chair trying to gather my thoughts as I stared at the security monitors.

Something was amiss here... Why am I having these nightmare visions and illusions of these IIKE idols making me dance between the balance of life and death itself? What is going on here?

Guess the only way to find out is to play their last game... Which I'm guessing is a classic game of Five Nights at Freddy's. Okay, make it to six am and hopefully then all of my questions will be answered.

Staying on my guard, I look at the stage camera where Haseul, Yves, and Heejin are placed, and to the party room where Kimlip, Seulgi, and Yunjin are currently wandering around.

Or were they wandering around in the party room?

Just out of nowhere, I heard footsteps approaching from the left side of the door and I looked into the hallway and saw Yunjin standing there with a sadistic smile and my eyes widened.

"H-How?!" I stuttered as I couldn't believe my eyes as I thought I'd seen Yunjin with the others just a second ago.

Then an idea came up, I took a crumbled piece of paper and threw it at her expecting the ball of paper to hit her but instead, it phased through her like a phantom.

After figuring that Yunjin was but a hallucination to my relief, I heard another pair of footsteps coming from the door behind me and there I saw Yves slowly walking towards me.

Wanting to figure out and unsure if she was real or fake, I took another paper ball and threw it at her but it hit her meaning she wasn't an illusion.

"Now that is that nice isn't it, baby boy~?" Yves creepily asked me with that creepy sadistic smile.

I gulped and I didn't hesitate to shut the door to prevent her entry to the office and I heard her banging on the door loudly demanding me to let her inside.

"Let the fuck in you little brat! I know you're in there!" I heard her loud voice demanding.

Of course, what sane person would let a psycho trying to murder you let them inside your haven? Not me.

Anyway, looking at the clock it was one in the morning leaving only five more hours of trying to survive this utter hellscape. Or maybe five days? I don't know how much time has passed considering all of this is an illusion.

Sitting on the chair looking at the camera monitors the girls were now staring directly at me from the camera monitors with those same emotionless stares.

Pressing on with this nightmarish realm of death, the girls kept throwing more and more tricks at me like creating amalgamations of themselves to make me believe they are real but do know well they are not as long as I have paper balls at my disposal.

Paper ball and paper ball, that method was the only thing keeping me alive besides the doors, and when I looked at the time it was four... in the morning? Wait... something isn't right?

When I thought it was four in the morning the clock suddenly turned back to noon but it pointed to the one position and then the other numbers.

"Oh, these girls are seriously taking the piss out of me..." I annoyingly muttered.

Just when I thought things couldn't get worse, the clock stopped at the twelve position the doors stopped working and the lights suddenly turned off.

Afterward, all of the girls were now in the same room as me with creepy and sadistic smiles, their eyes pure black and this was like a scene from a horror movie where a supporting character is about to die a painful death.

Then Haseul approached slowly and grabbed my chin forcing me to look at her empty eyes and she giggled.

"Your time is not yet..." She whispered to me and I was confused.