𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙾𝚗𝚎

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

Discovering the shocking revelation of the identity of this unknown caller, I recognize that feminine voice but I never thought...

"What kind of game?" I asked.

"It's simple, all you need to do is survive the night," Rosé answered.

"What do you mean survive the night?"

"Hehe~. I'm afraid I cannot spoil the surprise baby. Oh, friendly advice? Better find us before we find you," She creepily warned before hanging up the phone.

"What a goddamn psycho," I muttered as I put my phone on the table.

Out of the blue, I heard the thundering sound of a lightning bolt, and the lights were killed making the whole house nearly pitch black meaning seeing the power has been somehow cut. Most likely from the storm.

Grabbing the flashlight out of my desk drawer, I walk down the stairs to the living room and opened the door that leads to the basement.

To be honest, I hate going down there as it's quite eerie but I man up and walk down the stairs anyway, shining my flashlight and searching for the power box.

"Ah, here it is," 

Pulling down the power switch, nothing happened nor I heard any circulation of electricity, and I deeply sighed. Guess one of the transformers that power my house and others went out of commission from a thunderbolt.

Doing things the old-fashioned way, I grabbed some candles in the closet and lit them up inside my room to get some source of light.

Just as I thought I'd be safe and good for the night, I heard footsteps coming outside of my room making me raise an eyebrow.

Soon after, my phone began ringing again and I looked to see another unknown caller ID making me groan in annoyance but I picked it up and answered.

"Hello? Hello? Is anyone there? Y/N?" The strange man asked.

"Yeah, I'm here, who is this and what do you want?" 

"Good. Good. Listen what I'm about to say is gonna sound crazy but please stay quiet because there are monsters out there," He said.

What on Earth is he talking about? Monsters inside of my house? Impossible, nobody could've gotten inside without triggering an alarm- Oh wait I forgot there's no power in the house meaning no security system.

"First off, those monsters are uhm... How should I say this? Aish, fuck it, they're IIKE and they are here for you. Now, Rosé, the crazy woman that called you earlier, she'll appear outside of your window and when she does, shut the curtains and keep them closed until you hear her leave. Then there is, Seulgi the main dancer of Red Velvet, she's a bit ill-tempered and she's not shy to come through your door and knocks to let you know she's there. When she does come inside your room, find a place to hide like under your desk and she'll go away momentarily. Who else? Oh, yes, Chaeyoung, the smol bean of Twice, but that doesn't mean she's not a threat, she'll be in your closet but keep eye contact and she'll go away lastly, there is Gaheyon, she'll be right under your bed and when you see her crawling out, close your eyes and she won't see you're there but do not open them until you know she's gone. That will be all for tonight I know this is a lot to take in but do not worry they will leave at six in the morning. I wish I could explain everything to you but there's no time. Good luck." He explained before hanging up the phone.

Great. Survive this hellhole until six am? Simple enough but this is all hard to believe because how could Yunjin be under my bed and Chaeyoung be in my closet? But I don't have any better ideas so I have no other option to follow his instructions.

Pulling out my drawer, I take out my security tablet that is linked to the security cameras that are installed all over the house luckily they run on a backup power supply if the power goes out but I have to conserve my tablet's battery.

Looking at the time, it was twelve in the morning so I have long ways to go until the night is over, hearing something walking on the roof, I look at the window camera outside and was terrified to see Rosé trying to peak through the window.

Without hesitating, I rush to the window and shut the curtains before listening carefully outside.

"Come on out, baby boy, you know will find you eventually~. Hiding will only earn you punishment~," She loudly said and I kept my mouth shut.

Once I finally heard footsteps walking away from the window I opened the curtains to see she was no longer there and I sighed in relief.

Going back to my tablet, I checked out the rooms and all seemed to be clear, and there were no signs of any of the IIKE girls.

Hearing the closet door creaking open, I stared directly at it and the small silhouette which I'm assuming is Chaeyoung and it was disturbing staring down at her bright red eyes. I kept eye contact with her until she retreats back into my closet.

"Are you there little boy~? Come say hi to your mommy~," I heard Gahyeon say as I see her crawling out of my bed.

Shutting my eyes, I didn't bother nor dare look at her and I prayed to God that she doesn't catch me or else I'm dead meat. Hearing her footsteps I felt as if she was getting closer to me but what scared me was I felt her breathing on my neck and face.

Thinking I was done for, I heard her walk away and crawl right under my bed, and I wiped the sweat off my forehead as I dodged another bullet.

Looking at the camera system, I see Rosé patrolling the rooftop peaking through each window and Seulgi walking to my door. 

The second I heard her knocking on my door, I hid under my desk as I heard her barge into my room.

"Is my Y/N here~? No?" She wondered as she examined my room.

After a few moments, she gave up and shut the door, crawling out my desk, I looked at the time to see it was three in the morning. Damn, time surely goes by fast. 

But I can't let my guard down for one second as any of the girls can just pop up behind me and snatch me away and do God knows what to me.

Seeing Rosé peaking through my window again, I shut the curtains until I heard her footsteps and warned me that there is no escape but I didn't listen to a word she said because I'm surviving this night.

Observing the camera feed, I see Seulgi approaching my room so I hid under the desk until she left while keeping a sharp eye on Chaeyoung making her crawl back into my closet.

As time went on, things were only getting more intense and nerve-racking as the girls were getting more and more active and relentless in their search.

Finally, I heard the Grandfather clock in the corridor loudly ringing signaling it was dawn I see it was six am and the girls somehow disappeared into thin air like they were never there as the sun slowly rose.

Feeling the effects of exhaustion from staying up the whole night, my body collapsed onto my bed and I passed out in no time.

------------------------------------------------

To Be Continued...

Author: With Y/N miraculously surviving the first night of the Mad House's games will he survive the nights? Who is the mysterious man that helped him? Stay tuned to find out!