𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚉𝚎𝚛𝚘

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

I cannot believe that I won tickets for IIKE consisting of some of the most well-known idols such as Karina, Yuna, Chaewon, you name it making it hard for me to choose a bias.

Taking the album and the pictures I wish for them to sign to keep forever, I grab my car keys and drive to the convention center. Arriving there, I parked in the lot but finding parking was tough as there were lots of people.

Waiting in line at the entrance, I pass through a security checkpoint for any contraband like weapons, drugs, etc., and waited in the auditorium.

There were about fifty other people with me, all were excited to see the new members of IIKE, especially since Karina, Chaewon, and Kazuha were revealed to be members.

You see, IIKE is a collaborative group consisting of various entertainment companies, most likely to gain more profit and popularity.

"Everyone may I please have your attention!" The MC instructed and all eyes were on him.

"The time is now! The moment you've all been waiting for... Please give a warm welcome to... IIKE!!!" He announced and we all cheered.

The lights turned off with the spotlights focusing on the stage, coming out of the curtains were the IIKE members themselves.

"Annyeong everyone! I am Cho Haseul of Artemis, I hope you all support us~!" Haseul introduced herself with a bright smile.

Haseul along with Saerom, Seulgi, Karina, Mijoo, Karina, Chaewon, and Eunseo are part of the Unnie Line of IIKE, all of each are beautifully mature and lovable to all.

"Hello, my adoring darlings! You all know me as Huh Yunjin! Please support IIKE!" Yunjin introduced herself and we screamed for her.

"Oh, my God! Yunjin my love!"

"We love you, Jennifer!"

All of the cheering and support made Yunjin blush a little and smile and she waved to them rivaling up the crowd further.

"Hello everyone! I am Nakaramura Kazuha the main dancer of IIKE!" Kazuha introduced herself.

Wearing a black tank top driving all of us crazy over her abs and muscles. Damn. I wish I had abs like those and she makes us look weak and small.

Next up was the Maknae of Le Sserafim Eunchae making everyone go "aw" with her cute and her Manchae antics making her the leader of the Maknae line consisting of Gahyeon, Tzuyu, Yuna, and Chaeyoung.

"Annyeong, InSomnias, Dongie here~! I hope you all continue to support us as you've always done!" Handong introduced herself making a certain someone nut in his pants.

"And joining us for this special collaboration is Jinni from UAP please give her a warm welcome as this is her first time debuting again!" Rosé announced as the former member of NMIXX stepped onto the stage making everyone cheer and that certain someone nutting his pants again.