Chapter 5

When the clone disappeared, kushina and the red hair girl noticed the smoke and blinked their eyes multiple times before looking at each other, then back to the place where the transformed shadow clone was before.

"What was that? A summoning jutsu?" Kushina thought with narrowed eyes.

"A puff of smokes? What could that be?" The girl thought while looking at the place with narrowed eyes.

With naruto.

When the clone disappeared, the original naruto got the information from the clone and froze on the spot after processing the information.

When the information was fully processed, only one thing was in his mind, rage.

It took all his will power to not rush into the camp and slit the pedofile's and the bastard's throat who want's to rape his now alive mother and his possibly twin sister.

When kurama saw all the things through naruto's clone, he widened his eyes in disbelief. "How! How the hell is that possible?" He shook his head and narrowed his eyes. "Did we use the wrong hand signs for the jutsu?" He then started to think and tried to understand the situation.

"Last time i remember, i killed both kushina and minato by piercing them with one of my nails. Minato is dead because of using the reaper death seal which is understandable and also not to mention i also pierce him with my nails. Kushina died because she also got pierced by my nails. So now, the real question is, how the hell did she survive that blow? That big hole on her chest should have killed her immediately. And the last time i remember, kushina was pregnant with only one kid and that's naruto. Just what the hell is going on?"

Kurama thought with many possibilities and only one possibility came to his mind which also made sense. "We're in the past of a different world, not the past of our world." He widened his eyes at this revolution and didn't like the explanation for this situation he came up with.

When he stopped thinking, he suddenly sensed naruto's rage and tried to calm him down before he does something stupid. "Naruto, calm down. You don't have the strength or skills to out match those bastards." Yes even kurama got mad when the guy with the whip said he will fuck kushina and the other red haired girl who's possibly naruto's twin sister.

After hearing kurama, naruto calmed down a little bit and asked him with a soft tone. "Kurama, how?"

Understood what his partner meant, he answered with his own soft tone. "Listen naruto, i want you to hang on and hear me out." Naruto nodded which meant he understood and want kurama to continue.

"After thinking through a lot, i came up with only one possible explanation of this current situation."

Naruto went inside his mind scape and curiously looked at kurama.

Kurama saw his partner looking at him with a questioning look.

He sighed and dropped the bomb. "We're not exactly in the past."

Naruto looked at kurama with a confused look. "Huh, what do you mean? I thought you guys said we're in the past."

Kurama nodded. "Yes kid, we are, but." He stopped and looked at naruto who's looking at him impatiently.

He sighed and decided to explain. "Yes, we are in the past, but for some reason we didn't travel to the past of our world but in a parallel world.

Naruto and kurama both stared at each other for a few seconds before naruto blinked multiple times and asked the one question that was in his mind. "What's pallel world?"

Again both stared at each other for a few seconds before kurama face palmed at naruto's question.

He growled in annoyance before explaining to naruto what's the meaning of parallel world. "You, you dumbass! It's parallel not pallel. And to answer what it means, i will leave the details since they will blow your mind like a tail beast bomb."

Naruto's face got red with anger when he heard kurama's insult for the lack of his intelligence. "Oi, shut the hell up you stupid fox! It's not my fault that you don't make any sense!"

Kurama snored and shook his head in exasperation. "Never mind. Anyway, the easiest way to explain is that this, isn't our world, but a world similar or identical to our world with minor differences. For example, in our world, the perverted sensei of yours is a male. But in this world, there's a possibility of him being a female. Another example is what we saw today. In your world, you didn't have any sister nor your mother were alive. But here, your mother is alive and you also have a twin sister. Which explains why most of the stuff is different but same at the same time. And that's, dumbass, is what we call a parallel world."

After hearing kurama's explanation, naruto's jaw dropped to the ground, with his eyes as large as dinner plates.

Naruto was standing there for a few moments before slowly shutting his mouth and looked at his hand with a sad expression. "So it means, they are truly gone aren't they. All of them. They are gone."

Kurama sat there with his own sad expression but quickly pushed it a side and encouraged naruto to move on. "Listen kid, i understand how you're feeling, but brooding around like an uchiha won't bring them back. You have to move on and accept this new life. Think about it, even though most of the stuff might be different, they still are the same people you used to know. Plus, your mother is alive and you also have a twin sister. Tell me, isn't this a brother's job to protect their female siblings?"

After hearing the last part, a brotherly instinct suddenly fuels his heart with rage and anger at the thought of his sister getting raped by that bastard.

Naruto was about to go and beat the hell out of them but was stopped by kurama. "Wait kid, you can't just rush into enemy territory like this. And also not to mention you're currently weak and won't be able to handle those thugs and definitely not orochimaru."

Naruto growled in frustration. "Then what do you think What should I do? Sit here and watch them rape my mother and my sister? Hell na, that's not happening on my watch."

Kurama shook his head in amusement. "No, you won't just sit here and watch them doing that."

Naruto looked at kurama with confusion which made him sigh. "Kid, remember, the snake is not going to let them harm until he completes his so-called, project. So in other words, you'll have time to prepare to rescue your mother and sister. And you don't need to worry about the place they're taking them. The snake told the guy that they're going on an island near the nagi. So after your training, we will go there and search for the island and then rescue your mother and sister."

Naruto hesitated for a moment but soon agreed with kurama and started to descend towards the whirlpool island.

"Mom, please hang on. I'll be back soon. Sis, i don't know your name but i promise, your brother will come soon and rescue you from this pedophile. I promise, just hang on." He thought to himself before quickly rushing towards the whirlpool island to quickly start his training.

Thanks for reading