Chapter 3

In the apartment, naruto was lying on his bed, snoring while saliva was dripping from his mouth.

"Oi! Brat! Wake up!" Kurama shouted from the seal, caused naruto to jump from his bed and fall on the ground with a thud.

"Ouch! What the heck kurama! Why the hell did you wake me up like that!" Naruto shouted.

Kurama growled in annoyance. "Oh, excuse me for granting your request to wake you up!" He said with sarcasm in his voice.

Naruto blinked multiple times before asking. "Huh? What the heck do you mean furball?"

Kurama's eye twitched uncontrollably. "You fucking dumbass! Yesterday you asked me to wake you up early in the morning! Did you already forgot, I swear your whole brain is only filled with ramen!"

Naruto blushed in embarrassment at remembering asking kurama to wake him up. "Sorry kurama, for getting mad for no reason.

Kurama sighed. "Anyway kid, where are you gonna train your rinnegan abilities and the elemental kekkei genkais that you received from the other tailed beasts."

Naruto paused for a moment before giving him a smirk. "Well take a guess. I'll give you a hint, it's an island."

Kurama was shocked for a second but quickly, that shocked face turned into a huge grin. "Oh, so you're gonna train on that island. But isn't that island almost destroyed."

Naruto nodded. "Yeah, in the history book it says that the island was destroyed during the 2nd great ninja war. But i don't think it's destroyed, at least not the way it was written in the history book. There might be some runes but i'm sure the land is perfectly fine. Okay, maybe not perfect but good enough to do my training."

Kurama nodded. "Hmm. Wait, are you going to tell this to your old monkey?"

Naruto nodded while chuckling. "Yeah, i have to, or else gigi will kill me for not telling him and making him worry.

Kurama just scoffed. "Like he will ever be capable of killing you after your training.

Naruto gave another chuckle. "But it dosen't mean that he can't throw me into a prison. Even if it won't hold me for long, i don't want him to think me as a threat or else our task will get harder.

Kurama couldn't help but agree with his partner. After finishing talking with kurama, naruto did his morning routine and got ready to leave the village for his long time training.

To get out of the village, he did what he knows best. Pranking! "Aaah!! You will pay you demon brat! Come back!!" A guard was chasing our blond hero for pulling a prank. You're wondering, what kind of prank our blond managed to pull off. Well, he threw a balloon which was filled with orange paint. After getting hit by the balloon, the guard's hole face were painted in orange.

Slowly but surely, naruto managed to get not only 10 guards but also 5 anbus chasing his ass. "You brat! Come back!" All of them shouted in unison.

Naruto, or should i say, his clone, was having a lot of fun pranking not only the guards, but also the anbus. "Na na na na na na, catch me if you can." The naruto clone said with a huge grin.

While outside the village.

Naruto escaped the village while laughing like crazy. "Kurama, did you see that guy's face. It was so priceless."

Kurama didn't say anything and just gaped at the prank that naruto managed to pull off. "Brat, just how the hell did you manage to pull that off." Kurama asked with disbelief.

Naruto gave a smirk. "It's a secret furball. I'm not telling ya."

Kurama closed his eyes and shook his head in amusement. "I swear, your reputation as the prankster demon of the hidden leaf will put zabuza's reputation as the demon of the hidden mist to shame."

Naruto just chuckled. "What did you expect from the super prankster." He asked.

Kurama just rolled his eyes. "What ever. Anyway kid, do you know what direction you're going. He asked.

Naruto nodded his head. "Yeah, we have to head towards the east, the land of waves. And from there we will head towards the island, the land of whirlpool." Kurama nodded.

And from there, naruto ventured towards the island, the land of whirlpool to do his training.

Inside the village.

In his office, hiruzen is now banging his head in frustration after seeing mountains and mountains of paper work.

"Why, why, why! Why do you always have to prank naruto, why do you always have to prank? Do you have any idea how much you're suffocating this old man by pranking and increasing the paper work." Hiruzen said to himself while crying anime tears.

24 hours later.

"Ah! Finally those damn paper works." Hiruzen muttered to himself.

He stood up from his seat and walked towards the office window. He gazed at the village with many thoughts in his old mind. "My boy, if what you said is true, then what's your reason to come back to the past?" He thought about what was written in the letter that naruto left at the table in his home.

Flashback.

"That damn brat, i will give him a peace of my mind for pulling this disastrous prank. Hiruzen thought with a little anger and frustration. While walking towards naruto's apartment, he noticed naruto running from the guards and anbus. He shook his head in annoyance and decided to follow naruto to talk to him.

2 hours later.

Hiruzen is now holding a tired naruto while panting heavily. "I have to admit, you're too fast for a kid."

Naruto gave him a huge grin while panting in exhaustion. "Well, gigi, there's a reason why i pranked the guards and the anbu blackops."

Hiruzen's eyes widened in shock. Why shouldn't he? After all, he is a kid who hasn't gone to the academy yet and knows about the anbu black ops.

"Gigi?" Naruto called out, causing hiruzen to snap from his shock. "If you want answers, then go to my apartment and you will find a letter on my table. Read it and you will find out who I truly am. And one more thing, stay calm and don't take any stupid decisions.

After saying that he popped in a cloud of smokes, further shocking hiruzen. "A clone? No it wasn't an illusion, it was a full solid clone! A Shadow clone! But how?" He thought with confusion before widening his eyes at a certain realization. "Wait, his apartment!" He narrowed his eyes in suspicion and used the body flicker to go to his apartment as quickly as possible to get answers.

Hello everyone

I'm really sorry for the one day delay.
I have school and was very busy.

I couldn't write that much because i was busy.

Hope you all accept my apology.

Thanks for reading